Hope my American friends won't hate me for this.. LOL

by tornapart 37 Replies latest social humour

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I say this to the Queen ... I fart in your general direction you English dog, if it wasn't for us Americans you'd be talking German right now

and your flag would have a swastika on it.

You disrespectful pompous arrogant little Crumpet !

• metatron
    metatron

Oh, please....

The British can properly teach us about acting especially since we are overrun with Brits and Aussies, who learn neutral American accents and put US actors out of work because we don't have a long Shakespeare theatre tradition here....

Other than that, they have nothing to teach us about politics (aside from a Very Nice Politeness in political discussion in their legislative body - "the gentlemen from Manchester should please refrain from putting his cranium up his posterior..").

And Multiculturalism? Dependence on the state for goodies? Incentives to work? Nanny state regulations? Soccer hooliganism?

metatron

• tornapart
    tornapart

Metatron: "the gentlemen from Manchester should please refrain from putting his cranium up his posterior.."

ROFL!!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

This is what all future Disney princes must look like:

prince

• tornapart
    tornapart

This too... oh.. it's sooooo cruel... LOL

• james_woods
    james_woods

The English also stubbornly drive on the wrong side of the road.

• tornapart
    tornapart

James... we were here before you...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

" Having said that, why in America people have to fill up your car for you (as well as pack your groceries which I never let them do) was always a mystery to me."

How long has it been since you were in the states? There is no full service gas stations anymore. Everyone pumps their own gas. There's a commercial about a man going to a full service station with the guys pumping his gas and cleaning his windows and the poor man thought he was getting carjacked. Even my kids would think its strange for anyone but me to pump our gas.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I believe that he may be referring to New Jersey - it has been a traditional state law there to have gas station attendants - supposedly to reduce unemployment.

• tornapart
    tornapart

MrsJ.. it wasn't me that wrote it....... honest!

Love you guys really...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit