What's your favorite stereotype that is used by the WT?

by Chemical Emotions 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

My favorite is the one that every 'wordly' person is evil, selfish, hateful and greedy.

LMAO--JWs are the epitome of clean wholesome living, girl or boy next door type, sitting round in a circle playing guitar... I've never been around anyone playing a guitar unless he was on stage at a concert-LOL

• theBGB
  • theBGB
    theBGB

It's been a while but I'm gonna say that kid who is hugging the lion in every picture of paradise...ever. I always thought: That's one dumb kid! Hasn't he read the bible and realized how fickle and full of murderous rage god is? That lion is going to his ass apart as soon as he hits puberty.

• Room 215
    Room 215

... dresses and/or skits (both well below the knees) for the JW ladies, jeans/pant suits for the worldly hussies!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Everyone in the world is supposed to be some child-raping, drug-dealing, murdering, lying, stealing, enslaving scumbag that deserves destruction. They hint that you are going to get AIDS, get dragged into a robbery or drug deal, or get ripped off when dealing with worldly people. Of course, they put themselves above all that rubbish--I have seen witlesses ripping off other witlesses, and getting the victim in trouble.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Bowls of colourful fruit served at wholesome get-togethers. Bonus points if one of the spiritually strong attendees is wearing national dress of somewhere exotic. Treble points if the exotic national dress wearer is caucasian but is 'learning the language'.

Also, that one guy who has already made it to paradise & managed to take a millenium's supply of red checked shirts with him. Often seen next to 'woman with fruit'.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Most of the younger people here may have forgotten it - but I really loved that Awake! article condemning Jim Jones and the Jonestown Peoples Temple as "a dangerous cult". More than one elder commented to me that perhaps they should have kept quiet on that one because the JWs themselves do a lot of cultlike things.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

If a boy and a girl are left alone for any time they will have sex

• Ding
    Ding

The WTS is Jehovah's clean and happy organization, a veritable paradise on earth...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The thought-terminating cliche "worldly." It's a great catch-all: sure, your neighbor is a great guy, hard working, moral, etc. . . .too bad he's WORLDLY. . .

Makes me ill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit