Atheism

by avatar 837 Replies latest jw friends

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Wheeeeeeew!!!! Finally got done reading this whole thread.

I must say, it was quite a ride. I enjoyed it! LOL

• james_woods
    james_woods

I have had several emails back and forth today with N.drew.

She wishes all of you well and says that she went out and had a manicure and went antique shopping.

She seems to be taking our rejection very well.

She is sorry that she lost her temper, but we agreed that this was inevitable.

She will always be remembered here for the Wibble.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Well, I was looking forward to hearing Tec's evidence of gawd, beyond personal belief or possibilities, as it was inferred she could continue the discussion if so desired. Haven't seen anything since. Something concrete or irrefutable beyond a reasonable doubt would be convincing.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I have an atheist friend who told me that he had proven god did not exist.

His proof: He went out in the front yard and said - "God- I do not believe in you. If you are real, then strike me down this instant".

He was not struck dead - thus, the "proof".

He was rather annoyed when I pointed out that this merely proved that god (if he existed) did not care.

Such thinking led me to agnosticism.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

LOL CoC!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    I have had several emails back and forth today with N.drew.
    She wishes all of you well

Creepy

• Twitch
    Twitch

James, like anyone she's insulted here gives a rat's a$$, lol. I'm sure you'll get over your lil crush one day. After all, there's plenty of nutjobs to relate to in the world, lmao

• james_woods
    james_woods

Not really, Beks.

A lot of people here think that I am creepy too.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    James, like anyone she's insulted here gives a rat's a$$, lol. I'm sure you'll get over your lil crush one day. After all, there's plenty of nutjobs to relate to in the world, lmao

Perhaps. I think many here have totally missed the theme of the novel that was N.drew.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    James: I think many here have totally missed the theme of the novel that was N.drew.

EDIT: I think many here pretty well got it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit