Horrid Time for Me

by Band on the Run 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

My pain has been in remission. I have a morphine pump. Pain broke through toward the end of the medication. It is taking its time calming down. I fear it will never calm down. Besides the physical agony, I fear I will not be able to work. Years of my life have spent reading Job and the angry Psalms. The last line of Revelation, "Come, Lord Jesus," has big bold magic marker in my writing screaming "COME LORD JESUS!!NOW."

The post traumatic stress disorder stemming from the days when the pain was very chronic takes over.

I know I am not universally liked. Neither am I universally hated. I just wish you would send prayers or good wishes to help me cope better.

The agony was unbearable. Statistically, I should be dead. When I am not in pain, I have the massive gall to bitch when I should be singing "Glory to God in the HIghest." How a loving God can let us suffer so much is beyond my comprehension. Jesus may have healed some people in the first century but most just suffered.

When I read Job, it is my sentiments exactly, so powerfully written and so profound. There is nothing that I can add.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Thoughts and prayers coming your way :)

Bobbi

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

Hey BotR, you have shared kind words with me in the past (I recently had to switch usernames). I never knew you were in such pain with your health problems. I stopped praying long ago, but I wish you the best and hope that something can be done to help you make it through and be strong.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

((((((Band on the run))))) I will keep you in my prayers.

Coffee

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am so sorry to hear this.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Band on the Run,

Get well soon. You have my prayer every step of the way. Iam very sorry to hear that you are fighting what looks like a chronic pain. May you get the strength to cope with it.

Scott77

• compound complex
    compound complex

Love to you, dear sister ...

CoCo Knows Pain

• tiki
    tiki

hang in there...........i can't imagine, but keep forcing good thoughts! i send a bouquet of roses and lilies........

• tec
    tec

I am so sorry, Band, for your pain. I do not know anything about the illness that causes you such pain. But I will absolutely keep you in my prayers as well.

May you have strength, and comfort, and an easing of your pain.

Tammy

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I like you.

((( HUG )))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit