Horrid Time for Me

by Band on the Run 76 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Thinking of you Band. You're a fighter, and I know you're going to pull through this one too. Just get angry at it. It helps sometimes.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BOTR:

I don't know what you suffer from, but I feel bad about your severe pain. My Mom had RA and she suffered terribly with pain that she could barely make a dent in.

I will keep you in my prayers.

• Deceived
    Deceived

BOTR so very sorry to hear about your pain and what you are going through. I truely feel for you and hope that it is alleviated soon. If all these good thoughts and wishes and vibes could at least uplift your spirits maybe it will help a little bit at least.

It is very difficult to have constant and chronic pain it wears a person down so much and its good that you are venting and sharing it with us. I suffer from it too so I can totally relate.

Deceived aka Paula

• james_woods
    james_woods

I am also very sorry to hear about this, BOTR.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

BOTR I never realised that you had such pain to deal with. Sending you hugs. You are in my prayers.

Loz x

• factfinder
    factfinder

BOTR- I am sending you good wishes and I hope you will find relief from the pain soon.

Do not feel you are not good enough-you certainly are.

I have been away from meetings nearly 7 years and know the TATT, yet at times I still have doubts and wonder if I am misled by Satan as the witnesses teach-so I'm not 100% free of witness thought either.

I certainly hope you will feel better soon and am very sorry to hear that you are suffering so much.

• umadevi
    umadevi

I feel for you. Sending positive thoughts your way. Be strong!

• Scott77
    Scott77

Evidently, this is the right time to show to the Watchtower and Jehovah's Witnesses that we care for one of our own.

Scott77

• still thinking
  • PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Band-I'm so sorry to hear about the return of your pain. It must be intense...morphine isn't handed out that easily. The mental fear of pain, like you are dealing with, is also very debilitating and scary and can lead to panic/anxiety attacks (this coming from someone experienced with it). I hope that you are able to beat this pain back again and resume your life.

Steve2 has talked about acceptance therapy, I've tried it (having found a book on the subject), and it does seem to help some. The mind is powerful. Steve2 could probably help you understand it better than I ever could.

My you have relief soon! HUGS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit