The world ends on May 27, 2012....

by pseudoxristos 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

I'm not too disappointed. I didn't have much planned for June. And the weather would probably have been lousy.

• elderelite
    elderelite

I paid the mortgage. Im betting may 28 will much the same as may 27......

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Ron has given his last “live” sermon in this physical body.

He stated that the 7000 to die during the hour that Christ returns would be preachers, elders, and bloggers

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

So I guess I'm just not going to show up for work this week. My boss will understand... I'm sure.

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Tomorrow's the big day.

The suspense is almost unbearable.

pseudo

• cantleave
    cantleave

I've been out in my garden making it look reasonable on the hot and sunny day, so that Jebuz can take delight in it tomorrow.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

My garden's looking particularly nice today too, cantleave, blackbirds singing in the trees, and best of all, absolutely no KH tomorrow, no need to wear a skirt and very boring clothes.

Isn't it wonderful, no Watchtower to "prepare", i.e. no need to make sure there are enough pen marks on the page to satisfy the piousneer who looks.

So tomorrow is 27th, and I'm making plans for Monday!

• paladin
    paladin

I'll bet my small paycheck that we will all be here on monday morning. Besides I'm not finished my gardening.

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Hmm..... must have been canceled.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Not midnight yet :-D But bear in mind Thor already told me it aint happinin today anway

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit