The world ends on May 27, 2012....

by pseudoxristos 73 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol cb.... Another day in paradise :-)

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

I decided to check on my favorite prophet and see what he's been up to.

I checked his website and as predicted (sort of) I've found that he has followed the tradition of the Millerites and the Bible Students and changed his tune when the expected events did not occur. So, now the day of Christ's return is a literal year and we have to wait until next pentecost for him to actually return.

Enjoy the spirtual feast that this fruitcake presents here.

pseudo

TIME HAS RUN OUT:

September 15, 2012

TIME HAS RUN OUT:

It is Sabbath morning as I begin to write this post, and I am struck by how quickly time has passed since my last post exactly three months ago. That post was entitled, “God’s Time.” Since God’s Church had been focused on May 27th to be the literal “day” of Christ’s return, that post stated: “…there was more to the meaning of this final day to which we had finally arrived. This literal day was the beginning of a final prophetic day.”

God’s Church believes that on May 27th God revealed we had entered the “day” of Christ’s return, but that it was a “prophetic day” which is a literal year in length, from God’s Holy Day of Pentecost of 2012 to Pentecost of 2013. We now have 35 weeks remaining before the coming of the King of kings to reign over all the nations of this world.

We are in the prophetic “Day of the Lord,” which is the transition of time where God will intervene in world affairs and prepare it for the return of His Son to establish His Government on this earth and bring an end to man’s self-rule that now has existed for 6,000 years. Mankind cannot successfully govern himself. No nation and no group of nations can deliver peace for this world.

• brinjen
    brinjen

So he's following Harold Camping's footsteps. Oh well... at least I won't have to worry about finding a job for much longer. **puts her feet up and leans back**

• Heaven
    Heaven

Enjoy the spirtual feast that this fruitcake presents here.

* Giggle *

Ok, so, just checked and either it ended invisibly which as we all know, doesn't count. Or this wacko was just plain wrong. But he can spin it however he wants. He's a legend in his own mind.

Onward to 12/21/12!

It's Friday

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit