The world ends on May 27, 2012....

by pseudoxristos 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

There are a thousand "Church of God" branches and off-shoots. At this point, it's almost like the default name that autofills for anyone applying for a religious building permit.

In any case, at least all of my television shows will have wrapped up for the season by then, so I'll still get to see how "House" ends. Works for me.

• sir82
    sir82
    the Trumpets of Revelation must all sound, the United States and dollar collapse, the ten nations of Europe arise to fulfill the final revival of the Holy Roman Empire, and Russia with China must unite against Europe in WWIII.

That's a pretty busy day planner there.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

If that were true, I'd eat anything I wanted for a few days and stay drunk on wine.

I suppose he ought to talk to Harold Camping...

• InOregon
    InOregon

That's great! May 27 is my birthday. What a way to celebrate

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

So I should tell the elderberries to expect an application for full time circus on the 28th?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

All of these absurd desparate predictions of the world ending, tells me that religion has lost it's death grip, to free thinking.

• Iridium
    Iridium

I notice the Islamic world hasn't had many, so maybe you're right. Mind you, religion does still ahve about half of people's minds it seems.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have some bad news for anyone that thinks final judgment and salvation is coming on a specific date: "The end of the world" is actually a reference to the end of the Age of Pisces. It bears repeating every time some idiot comes along and tries to predict that the world will end and that people must sell out and join their church to be saved.

In fact, the end of the Age of Pisces already happened this past February. We are now in the Age of Aquarius, though Christi-SCAM-ity is doing its utmost to hold onto Pisces. And, there was nothing dramatic to mark it--just a subtle shift into more questioning everything to the point of shaking the very core of one's religious beliefs. I was about 5 days late--just to think how much worse it is going to be for those who stupidly think the end is coming in more dramatic fashion. They are going to be like Linus in the pumpkin patch waiting for The Great Pumpkin when it will sneak right past him. What a waste of their lives.

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

Sir you are a false prophet. If you loved jesus you would have known his words. NOONE KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR NOT EVEN THE SON ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS so if jesus does not know how cna you? repent and humble yourself to jesus. Also jesus says if anyone says ehre is Christ or there he is do not believe them. All these teachers are FALSE and sent as a deception. Get back to your first love when you got saved. You did nto need anything then ony Jesus. Whats changed

Love

Phil

themaccauk11 my youtube channel

• Joliette
    Joliette

Not this biblical fuckery again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit