The world ends on May 27, 2012....

by pseudoxristos 73 Replies latest jw friends

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Or so says Ronald Weinland;

MAY 27, 2012

April 29, 2012

As readers of this site know, May 27, 2012, is the time that I have stated as being the date Jesus Christ will return as King of kings over all government on this earth. For such an event to come to pass, the Trumpets of Revelation must all sound, the United States and dollar collapse, the ten nations of Europe arise to fulfill the final revival of the Holy Roman Empire, and Russia with China must unite against Europe in WWIII.

http://www.ronaldweinland.com/

I thought that the "Church of God" was all but done.

Anyway, it will be interesting to watch this date come and go.

pseudo

Twelve days and counting.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Really?

A search of his book 2008 GOD’S FINAL WITNESS doesn't find a single reference to 2012, let alone a date in 2012.

I haven't bothered to read it, but I'd guess from that search that he his a member of the Slow Learner Class.

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

I scanned his latest book, but couldn't find any specific dates. It's surprising how much it sounds like Witness drivel though. A lot of emphasis on the 144000 (I think they believe that these are/were members of the “Church of God”).

Witnesses got an honorable mention about half way through, in reference to the Trinity doctrine.

pseudo

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I'd better mark my calendar.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Can you send me an invitation via Outlook? I want to have it on my schedule.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Please dont tease me.... I wont bother with the mortgage if this is true....

• talesin
    talesin

I hope it's gonna be swift. Just strike me ded D-E-D dead.... no more pain, yay!

tal

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh I thought it was OBves. In that case it might actually be true

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Pentecost falls on May 27 this year. I bet that is one reason he picked the date.

He could always follow William Miller's and the Watchtower's lead and spiritualize the event, and claim it happened invisibly.

pseudo

• badseed
    badseed

again

the world is sure ending a lot these days

another "God we have sinned, but he still supports us" embarrassment in the making.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit