Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 05-13-2012 WT Study (URGENCY)

by blondie 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Bookmarked

• bobld
    bobld

Thanks Blondie!

What bs,if radio was so good 100 yrs ago of spreading the message,why not use the internet.

Q19.I can give you examples of people simplifying only to be divorced.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Oh good grief! Imagine that every time you went to see this doctor for the last 120 years he declared: “Look! Your situation is urgent. You have at most a month to do something about your illness.” No need to charge out of his office like a fireman on an emergency call. You likely would have stopped going to him about 119 years ago. He's as much a medical quack as Watchtower is religious chicken-littlery.

This is perfect! Might use this with my wife. . .

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

This was such a good article! The GB are seeing things develop better than the rest of us. Get your Go-Bags ready! You will be judged based on that!...

• TOTH
    TOTH

Thank you Blondie!

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Thanks, Blondie.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

@blondie, do you have at least fifty years with this group, does my being born into it count as over fifty? My mom carried me through pregnacy, so I have fifty one years now! We are told how meek and humble the new generation of JWs are, but I would disagree, our generation of JWS actually cared about a "quality field service" experience, compared to all the clowns driving around in their one volkswagon bug.

We have a new couple in our congregation, this couple came to our area to "Pioneer" or "Preach To The Greatest Extent", their Field Service and quality of Time really sucks. They listened to the message of "Keep Your Eye Simple" let their house foreclose (If your house is "underwater" you can stick it to the banks!, filed bankruptcy, told all their friends "The Circuit Overseer sent us here to Pioneer! (Our territory is worked every four to six weeks, we were not needing more clowns for "Field Circus") Another lie by the "Pioneering Couple".

Our new couple's example of "Pretense" has been sucessful, JWs have told me, "New couple are Pioneers, they are preaching like the "Flash"!" I had the "Publisher Cards and looked, "No", they were not even getting 10 hours each!" How fast a lie can travel in absence of the Truth!

• factfinder
    factfinder

thanks blondie!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Thanks Blondie, I always appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

So great to read it in the comfort of my own home, and see how utterly ridiculous the whole thing is.........

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I am still a little gobsmacked by the good witness who had luxury cars, multiple homes and the boat.

So now he is a pioneer, after probably raising a family in nice circumstances, and can liquidate a few assets to fund his pioneering.

I wonder who can relate to that 'experience'.

I get emails from a breathless true believer; the latest is an mp3 of a (Bethel?) brother saying that the GB/FDS considers that Matt 24:14 is fulfilled, and that only 3 countries have no witnesses in them, Afghanistan and I can't remember the other 2.

Really? Known witnesses in Saudi Arabia, or Yemen, or the Sudan??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit