Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 05-13-2012 WT Study (URGENCY)

by blondie 36 Replies latest jw friends

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Blondie re: Par 2......'Definitely they don’t dash about, it is no accident that there is a phrase “pioneer walk” or “pioneer shuffle.”'

Ya, and another example of how 'urgent' the JWs are about contacting people is when they load about 7 or 8 'Kingdom Proclaimers' in one van and drive around for 1 maybe 2 hours wasting time and gasoline without talking to so much as one person about the Bible!

This study article was a joke. JWs are as productive in the preaching activity as a cow is poopin!

• Robert7
    Robert7

Wow. What stood out to me is evolution isn't just wrong, it's APOSTACY! That's insane. Whether you agree with it or not, evolution has so much evidence it is considered 100% fact in the scientific community. To call believing in evolution even slightly apostacy is insane.

This is just as bad as the Catholic church belief in the the geocentric universe, and considering any other belief heresy.

I think harsh comments like this will bit the WT in the future. As evolution gets further and further proven with real facts, the WT will have to soften its stance or further push and keep people out. Maybe better, these hard stances will make ones inside think and break free!

• lrkr
    lrkr

Belief in evolution is an apostate religion!! Nice! Tie accepted science to the fear mongoring they do every week about apostasy. By the way- gravity, mass, physics, biology, chemistry- also "secular religions" People believe in them sooooo much!!!! (must be the Debil!!!)

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thanks, Blondie!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

It has been shown that living in a constant state of urgency rots the gut and hardens the arteries. We are not built to be in a constant state of stress.

The fire fighter's life is one of many hours of sloth interrupted by moments of fierce activity. They could not do what they do if they lived in a constant state of emergency. They were to be prepared for any contingency, and relax. (very much like the wise virgins).

I swear the yoke the society puts on its' membership is a hard one. Not from Christ at all.

Pretty flowers.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Glad you like the flowers, Jgnat!

I hope Blondie sees them...

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

jgnat: 'I swear the yoke the society puts on its' membership is a hard one. Not from Christ at all.'

Excellent thought, thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit