An email sent to me- we are reallly close to the end

by Sour Grapes 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"last seconds of the last days" A??

I bet that phrase is never quoted back to Bro Hernandez in the coming decades, as it should be.

Mind you ,if it was he would reply, "Yes, but at least we were on the watch"

Wottaloadabollocks.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I thought you were going to say we should be like the cowbird and the cow is the GB pick buggs off there backs and take a free ride into the NS

• Glander
    Glander

simple stories for simpletons. Didn't he relate the story of how to boil a frog?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I was going to comment on the cowbird, but wasblind really said everything I thought in a better, well thought out, example.

As far as the end being so near, I would say "It's like 1975 (or several other dates beforehand) all over again."

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

So, if we are the regular birds, how is Satan also a bird? Who is the cow?

Lame.

More like this:

We are the corn the cow eats; the cow is the economic system that EATS uneducated people for breakfast.

The cow craps us out, and the WT picks out what little is left of us.

We are the corn, the cowpiles, and the WT is the shitbird.

• undercover
    undercover

So now it's the last seconds, huh?

A couple of years ago, my in-laws came from the summer district convention gushing about how close to the end we are. My F-I-L quoted the speaker as saying, "we're not in the last days [pause for dramatic effect] [wait for it]... we're in the Last Hours!"

• darth frosty
  • darth frosty
    darth frosty

I love how since he is herds secretary it makes him 'knowledgeable' about the GB?!? GTFOH!

Reminds me of my old roommate at bethel people used to look up to him cause he worked in the infirmery and used to wipe Franz's ass.

• fugue
    fugue

WOW THE END MUST REALLY BE CLOSE NOW!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

Just remember: don't put all your eggs in one basket!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit