An email sent to me- we are reallly close to the end

by Sour Grapes 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Just remember - since they've redefined generations to be overlapping generations... seconds will soon be redefined to be overlapping seconds.

Any second now.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Any second now...............

• steve2
    steve2

I'm still waiting Jehovah....I'm getting antsy. Shall I prepare my evening meal or get take outs? Should I turn back the sheets on my bed? Do I need to set the alarm or will your Son come as a thief in the night this night? I'm waiting....getting impatient now....I got a f*kg life to live you know?!

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Huh??? At first I thought it was a joke. Seriously? Lazy ass cowbirds??

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah!!!

FatFreek, I love that cartoon!!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Wow, I wish I could LAST as long as these LAST seconds! Imagine all the women I could satisfy while we're busy waiting for Armageddon!!!

• steve2
    steve2

The fawning attitude of the JW stands out a mile: Easily impressed by the Brother actually knowing the GB. Talk about the strong worship of men in an organization that prides itself on being above that kind of thing.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Sourgrapes; I'm sure with so many other false & misleading statements of when the "end" is by the GB, you, as an intelligent human being, are requesting proof, evidence, anything to support this one other than this delightful little story. So, tell us, what evidence to you receive?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What they don't realize is that it already happened. The end of the Age of Pisces came--and, since the changes are as gradual as the change of seasons, the witlesses didn't even notice. And like the change of seasons, it isn't straight up. As in change from winter to spring, you get a warm day in winter followed by an April blizzard. Hence, the Age of Pisces could see signs of enlightenment (like that warm late-winter day), and more Christi-SCAM-ity crackdowns like the April blizzards into the Age of Aquarius. But, be assured that the "season" has changed.

And, what a letdown. No Armageddon. No destruction of other religions. No nothing. It is going to become ever more difficult for them to recruit members, and many who are already witlesses are going to become apostates. Many will end up here, and others will simply go to a left-hand path religion or become unaffiliated. Ultimately, only those few that are contented to hang on for dear life to an out of date system will be Christians at all, let alone witlesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit