Introduction / My story

by theBGB 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• bsmart
    bsmart

if you look at the top corner of your post there is a pencil, click on it within a half hour of the post and you can still edit. By the way, WELCOME!

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

BGB

Oh, and how can I go back and edit posts? It pisses me off to no end seeing spelling and gramatic errors in my own writing.

Here's how to edit.

Click on the little pencil symbol in the top right of the bar just above your own post. You can edit and add and alter, and put in links etc. You can just about do anything you could when you created your post. However, you can only do it in the first....hmmm...either 15 or 20 or 30 minutes after you've entered your original post. Sorry, can't remember the exact interval of grace that we have.

Don't worry. We all make typos. I do it all the time.

• straightshooter
  • Magwitch
    Magwitch

BGB...Loved reading your story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us - please tell us more.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "And for as long as I can remember the excuse in response to that being: "Human minds are not capable of understanding gods blahblahblah" has just made me mad...seriously you're trying to tell ME what -I- can or can not understand?..." OP

Good comeback, but here's another one...

If "human minds are not capable of understanding "god's" purpose", then what makes THEM think that THEY'VE got it right???

Oh, and...

dragon welcome

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
  • sinedie
    sinedie

Oh, just now I saw what BGB stands for

• flipper
    flipper

THE BGB- Welcome to the board ! And I'm glad you have your freedom ! Thanks for the very interesting introduction. You express yourself well

• scary21
    scary21

Wow, what a story.....welcome !

• Quandry
    Quandry

if anybody's actually read through this to the end then I can truly say without any hesitation or hyperbole, that I love you. More than any JW has loved another JW just for being a JW.

Welcome to the forum....thanks for the love sent my way!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit