Do You Know C.R.A.P. ?

by Perry 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I know, I love those guys.

• Nambo
    Nambo

Is there no room on this forum for folk who do belive in God but no longer belive in the Watchtower.?

One of the reasons I never joined this forum previously, is that it seemed to consist of blasphemers and God haters.

There are many trapped inside the organisation who are going to be put off the help this forum can give them in a Spiritual way, if they perceive this forum is not just anti-Watchtower, but anti-Bible.

Not meaning to be rude, but Iam astounded to learn folk here where acting as Ministers of God, even being Min serves and Elders, teaching people how to relate to a God that they plainly never in thier lives knew in the first place!

• designs
    designs

Oh Nambo we knew God the Bible Christianity you name it, science is a great remedy.

• bohm
    bohm

Nambo:

Is there no room on this forum for folk who do belive in God but no longer belive in the Watchtower.?

there is room for anyone who do not violate the posting guidelines.

One of the reasons I never joined this forum previously, is that it seemed to consist of blasphemers and God haters.

that is just factually wrong. Either the forum is open to different ideas on religion or it is not; I dont hope you advocate censorship.

• xchange
    xchange

Hard to hate something that doesn't exist. I also blaspheme Vishnu on a regular basis - is that wrong too?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I know I don't speak for everyone Nambo, but I feel that most who come out do not respect religion anymore at all. Ideas are freely expressed here without the worry about what someone comes out thinks. We put the information out there and let them decide. So if you feel strongly about religion feel free to start threads advocating for it; be sure to provide good reasons to back up what your saying though, there are many skeptics here.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Nambo, what do you think about the Bible in regards to being inspired and the Word of God?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Besides I think Perry could use some compadres that can make some stronger arguments for Jesus.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Nambo...

And Michael cried and said, Come hither, also, ye angels, bring what ye have brought. And Michael was exceedingly grieved, and the angel who was with me, because they did not fill the vessel...And then came in like manner other angels weeping and bewailing, and saying with fear, Behold how we are overclouded, 0 Lord, for we were delivered to evil men, and we wish to depart from them. And Michael said, Ye cannot depart from them, in order that the enemy may not prevail to the end; but say to me what ye ask. And they said, We pray thee, Michael our commander, transfer us from them, for we cannot abide with wicked and foolish men, for there is nothing good in them, but every kind of unrighteousness and greed. For we do not behold them entering [into Church at all, nor among spiritual fathers, nor] into any good work. But where there is murder, there also are they in the midst, and where are fornications, adulteries, thefts, slanders, perjuries, jealousies, drunkenness, strife, envy, murmurings, whispering, idolatry, divination, and such like, then are they workers of such works, and of others worse. Wherefore we entreat that we may depart from them. And Michael said to the angels, Wait till I learn from the Lord what shall come to pass. And in that very hour Michael departed, and the doors were closed...(3 baruch 13)

love michelle

• tec
    tec

There is room. May not seem like it at times, but just dig your heels in and speak your mind and heart, knowing that some may well take comfort in simply knowing that there are many who leave the WTS, but who do not leave their faith.

Peace,

tammy

(Hey there, Michelle... been wondering where you've been lately... welcome back.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit