Got my Privileges Removed today, any advice?

by mrbunyrabit 102 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrbunyrabit
    mrbunyrabit

Sooo i was a Ministerial servant (OMG a Ministerial servant on this Site!? You Apostate!!!) yea yea i just wanted to see what other people think and whatever, coz i had a few questions myself, (butttt its not like i was about to start throwing them with rocks and stuff, they arent that bad)

Sooooo the past 3 months i didnt do allot of hours of fieldservice, like to be exact, i only did like 1 to 2 hours of it.

So i got called in today and they said (in the nicest possible manner) that they see that with my studieng and work, that im not concentrating 100percent on the preaching work, also that i shouldnt ask that much questions, that the answers will come out soon enough, because i might be sowing doubt in my studies... so they have made a decition and are going to take me off as a ministerial servant.

i have 7 days to write a letter to them if i feel that its unfair, and then they will send it to the society along with the circuit overseers letter he will write.

So what now? should i write one? Should i even care? I mean im kinda pissed here where im sitting... but i dont want to go all ape-sh@t now, i want to try and make sence of the situation and what not.

So whats your opinion. And pleaaase look at the situation from both sides, i hate these "one sided" arguments.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I would celebrate

• cantleave
    cantleave

Congratulations, I joined this site as an elder and stopped going to meetings, they still kept me on, I had to ask to be deleted.

Now you are no longer an appointed man it will be easier to fade.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

You've been given a gift. I recommend you take it. Now you can start to fade.

• designs
    designs

Think of constructive self-growth things to do with your freed up time.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Instead of a cult leader, you're now only a member.

Sounds like a positive development.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Those so called special privileges aren't even scriptural.

There is a scripture that says that each will do as they can and want in their hearts.

MS, elder, PI, PO, DO and all that is not in the Bible.

People just did things without special titles.

Now, go live your life as you want for yourself.

Do good toward others and don't worry about the stupid title.

• blondie
  • Think About It
    Think About It

You evidently started fading from FS.....now start fading from meetings. Congratulations & good luck.

Think About It

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why would you be pissed since you showed a lack of zeal in the ministry ?

People who are chosen to be MS, are usually seen as exemplary not questionable doubters.

The other puzzling question is why would you come to the biggest and longest running anti-JWS web

site probably in the world to ask such pertinent personal question such as this ?

Weird

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit