New JW chain-email going around

by FaithfulBrother 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I reckon that the Writing dept would not want the r & f to read more into the pics than was intended..This is just wishful thinking because nothing else is happening

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Oh my GOD! Perhaps I should run back to the KH because a Watchtower artist decided to draw the rock closer to the statue!

It is amazing the lengths witnesses will go to in order to stay firm to their ridiculous beliefs. All it would take is a WT artist to draw a pic of the statue laying in pieces and some witnesses would start preaching that armageddon has evidently already come

• rebel8
    rebel8

This is not a new concept.

I don't think they are subliminal. I believe they are intentional. The words actually state the end is nearer; the pictures merely depict what the words in the articles state.

The Whore of Babylon--compare her pics over the decades. Originally she was pretty and she keeps getting older/uglier.

• ziddina
    ziddina

I'm sure the parallel symbology of that illustration hasn't quite dawned on the Watchtower Corporation....

The "stone" can also be viewed as the embarassing litigation over multiple cases of child abuse, hypocritical memberships in the U.N., and disastrous financial decisions, aimed at the "feet" of the un-Christian idol/image that is the Watchtower Corporation...

KA - CHUNK!!!! evil smile

Hee hee hee hee!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    It hit in 2004, backed off in 2011, and hit again in 2012. What is that supposed to indicate?

Maybe the stone is really a ping pong ball.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what is the significance of a bunion on the feet f the image?

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Some noted Bible scholars believe that "feet" in the Bible is a euphamism for male "junk". In that case the stone is really whacking old metalhead in the tallywhacker. And soon. No wonder the Bethel guys are in such a hurry to get out of town and hide out upstate on the farm.

• steve2
    steve2
    Those pictures remind me I have a bowling night next Sunday evening.

LOL! DagothUr are you telling us you are as hopeless with your bowling as the Watchtower is with its predictions?

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I got a set of "convention highlight" notes in an old e-mail box I rarely use last summer. In there, the writer reported that the GB speaker said the stone was "one inch" from the feet. (Sorry I don't recall who the GB speaker was, or if it was even in the notes)

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    The Whore of Babylon--compare her pics over the decades. Originally she was pretty and she keeps getting older/uglier

I know; she was HOT when I was a kid, now she looks pretty tired out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit