New JW chain-email going around

by FaithfulBrother 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

So much for being 'a stone's throw' from the end.....at this rate of glacial movement we can expect the end in the next few hundred years.....

• Joliette
    Joliette

So the statue in the book of Daniel is gonna blow off the mountaintop???

What kinda biblical fuckery is this?!?!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

new light?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It hit in 2004, backed off in 2011, and hit again in 2012. What is that supposed to indicate?

Insane people, indicating the GB can predict the timing of the end - but they are not inspired.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Those pictures remind me I have a bowling night next Sunday evening.

• life is to short
    life is to short

What about the Children's book that came out in 1941 Eunice and John did not get married because the system was so close to the end that they were going to wait to get married.

Eunice and John are dead.

LITS

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

ya I got this a few years ago.

what a joke

I guess the next picture will show the feet disintegrated to dust blowing away with the breeze, then they can grow this stupide email even further.

funny how JW's know so little about the actual bible but orgasm of over shit like this.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Maybe the statue guy just passed a kidney stone.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I didn't know the Bible verses changed as far as where the stone is. The Bible verses stayed the same so the stone should remain in the same position.

• JWinprotest
    JWinprotest

I could be wrong, but I believe a while ago I overheard my brother in law saying that one of the speakers at last summers district assembly made this very point, and he commented on how the audience started murmuring as if some major ground breaking news was revealed....morons!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit