New JW chain-email going around

by FaithfulBrother 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• moshe
    moshe

hmm, weren't those early pictures back when JWs knew that the King of the North was , Russia?

• Bella15
    Bella15

LOL!

• fugue
    fugue

Here's another progression among the Witnesses, as seen in photos.

1950s: notice how the elder is keeping a safe distance from the young boy.

Current day: now the elder has his arm around the little boy.

Ahh, the progress that jehovah's organization makes. It's wonderful, isn't it?

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I don't think the stone and image pictures have a subliminal message. If they have to do with how close we are to the end, and they probably do, I think this is the GB covering their backs.

It works like this. They've got to keep the sheep interested. if they can keep them on their toes in a state of constant credulous expectancy, all the better.

So, they make sure that everyone is still believing that The Day is almost upon us. They don't dare give another date. That's been done too often and it's wearing a bit thin. So, instead, that rolling stone gets closer and closer and started chipping bits off the image last summer. But just so the sheep will really know that it's coming closer than ever....so close you can really feel it...(how often have you heard that recently?) they put it in the pictures, illustrating it. The chips are flying off the image, it's almost NOW!

But they won't say that, because they don't want anyone to draw a parallel with Camping. Covering their backs. Then when it doesn't arrive, well, they didn't give a date, it's still almost here.

• moshe
    moshe

I'm not sure, but that boy looks kinda concerned about the hammer in his Dad's hand- -

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

IS IT LATER THAN YOU THINK?

nope. not unless your waiting for your dinner.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

rebel8 - "Originally she was pretty and she keeps getting older/uglier..."

Pistoff - "I know; she was HOT when I was a kid, now she looks pretty tired out."

Ten bucks says there's some subconscious feelings manifesting themselves outwardly on the WT's part. :smirk:

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

An elder actually pointed this out to me a few years ago. Not all of them, but comparing the Daniel book and the brochure, I think. It was all I could do to stop rolling my eyes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit