New JW chain-email going around

by FaithfulBrother 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FaithfulBrother
    FaithfulBrother

Apparently, the Society knows exactly when the Great Tribulation is going to break out, but they're only letting the public know through subliminal messages in their images. Here's a new chain letter that's being passed around between Witnesses:

(Daniel 2:34, 35, 44, 45)

In the "Your Will Be Done on Earth" book (1958) look at page 112. There is a picture of Daniel's dream image. Notice where the stone is that is cut from the mountain of Jehovah's universal sovereignty. Pretty close to the mountain, (not the image).

Look at the image in the "Pay Attention to Daniel's Prophecy" book (1999) on page 58. Notice where the stone is some 40 years later! (closer to the image!).

Now, open a copy of the brochure "Keep On the Watch" (2004) to page 15. Do you see where the stone is?

This image was in last year's invitation for our 2011 District Convention, notice where the stone is.

Finally, look at the June 2012 Watchtower study article, page 18. Where is the stone now?!!!

This comparison of the image shows where we are in the stream of time and how close we really are to the start of the great tribulation.

WOW!!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what else can u do when movies, TV, the internet, etc etc all are evil

• heathen
    heathen

The images aren't showing up . anyway makes me feel like getting stoned >LOL

• FaithfulBrother
    FaithfulBrother

Ok fixed the images

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Wottaloadabollocks !!

The GB have not been right about a single thing in the future, they struggle with interpreting the present !

Daniels dream image is not a prophecy, according to most commentators, Daniel was written late 2nd century, and that "Image" deals with events up until then.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I see, so unless you are a paranoid delusional conspiracy theory wack job, you will miss out on the new system. OH what a joy it would be to live in a world full of those wackos

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Yes, but, who is the King of the North? Do we really see governments turning their "horns" against "false religion" to destroy it? Do we see people throwing gold and silver into the streets?

Nope.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

One,the governing body have proven they have no special insight. Two,it's b.s.,but I see a lot of naive Witnesses falling for it.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

over the years I've had a few 'dubs send me an email "proving the great trib has begun." Each time I ask the same questions just as Billt mentioned. Who is the man of lawlessness. Who of us is in jail because religions are banned. Gold and silver still have value, etc etc. Always answered with the same failsafe canned response. "Well we'll see"

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

WT artwork is not prophetic. They've had plenty of artwork showing 'worldlings' getting killed at armageddon and 'JWs' petting pandas, getting healed and youthfulized in paradise. None of it has come to fruition.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit