US Politics - please read

by Simon 50 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon

We're already being innundated with the drivel that is the US political process.

Propaganda, right and left. No one wants to discuss or debate, they just want to shout in each others faces.

So, here's the rules:

• You can discuss politics as long as you are discussing things.
    • If you just post copy-and-paste propaganda it will be deleted.
    • If you post it in anywhere but the politics area it will be deleted.
    • If it's the inane "Obama can't prove he was born" or "Romney is an alien" crap then it will be deleted.
    • If you repeatedly violate the above, including trying to get threads shut-down, then YOU will be deleted.

This has been a public service announcement on behalf of the "I dont' give a shit, the government always gets elected" party.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Love it.

Thank you Simon

• EmptyInside
  • james_woods
    james_woods

From the opposite side of the political spectrum as Ms. Jones (and probably Simon), I also agree. Completely.

I am hoping the political fights here can be kept to a minimum this election season.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I was going to say that the website should change it's description from that of a, ex JW's discussion board to, ex JW's screamin their political views at each other

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Thank you Simon!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I'm lovin' it too

I can just picture a few folks who post here trying to figure out how they're going to get around your above new rules . . (LOL)

• watson
    watson

A great start:

If you post it in anywhere but the politics area it will be deleted.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Works for me!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Cool

What if I have a really funny picture that simutaneously shows that Obama AND Romney are aliens?!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit