Will you ever go back to the Jehovah's Witnesses?

by XPeterX 61 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It is like asking a person that has fled North Korea and is living in South Korea if they would go back. There may be a couple for the sake of family, but most appreciate that whatever they lost in leaving is well and truly compensated for.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo
    I would sooner be entangled in the arms of a woman of loose morals than return to the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Are you comparing the JW's with real excitement, Billy?

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Not in a MILLION years.

• finally awake
    finally awake

No. When I left, it was because I was just plain tired of the guilt tripping and BS from the elders. I just didn't want to live my life according to someone else's directions. But then I found this place, and I started reading. I discovered the truth about the truth, and now I could no more go back to the WTS than I could start believing in the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny.

• umadevi
    umadevi

I have become a better person in every aspect after leaving the cult. I have learnt to care genuinely for the people around me regardless of their religions and lifestyles. I have stopped being judgemental towards gays and am truly accepting them for what they are. There is no way I will return to WTS.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Religion is a tennis ball and a racket. Disgust.

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

Never. It would be like eating your own vomit.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

nothing to discuss, been out 19 years now, no going back to a cancer.

• Azazel
    Azazel

If they ever asked me to return i would say politely" No f#cking way! thankyou." after all there is no excuse for bad manners.

Azazel

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

No. The trust is gone, kaput, over.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit