Will you ever go back to the Jehovah's Witnesses?

by XPeterX 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Joojoobean
    Joojoobean

I said no once before but went back. So, I guess I should say probably not, rather than my immediate thought of, "No way! And you even think about making me, . . .!"

BUT, this time I'm out, not because I think it's the 'truth' but I'm just not up to it, am sure to get fried so why stay. This time I'm out because I've seen the Governing Body for what it is* - a bunch of guys trying to control my conscience - well meaning as they might be at times, that is just NOT ON!

Our disassociation should be announced this Thursday

* thanks to JWFacts.com et al

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That would be a complete waste of my time. Unless I get physically and forcibly dragged back to the witlesses, I am through. Fact is, I have found out about their Devil--and he isn't so scary after all. Once I start to get to know the demons personally, I feel bad that I slapped them in the face while I was a witless.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

No way!! Some of the people in the organization are good and sincere, but the GB is rotten to the core. The organization is just a greedy publishing corporation that does not

care anything about the flock. They make up rules and regulations just to keep the members under their thumb.They are liers and I would never subject myself to their

domination. Like someone said before, I left for a reason and that reason is still valid.I don't believe they are who they claim to be. They have already stolen my youth, I

would never give them any more of whatever time and life I have yet to live. I belong to myself now. I'm the boss of me!

• designs
    designs

Its Saturday morning and you could be getting ready for Field Service or enjoying your weekend....

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahaha..Um,no.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ditto what OTWO said.

• TOTH
    TOTH

Hellnah!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

The more I read on this forum the more likely that I would consider going back. This place is damn near as bad as a Kingdom Hall.

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

Frankly, the whole thing is creepy to me now. I can't imagine going back. I don't think I could stomach it even if I had family in there that I wanted to reconnect with. No, I can't see myself going back for any reason.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Well, I see you invited a discussion but I can't think of anything to say really.......

If I do get back then it's because I've gone crackers...............if I do you I beg you now while I'm in my right mind, to shoot me!!

I could never go back. I know what the WBT$.

I s'ppose if I did go back it would only because I knew 100% I could bring the watchtower corporation to utter destruction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit