Will you ever go back to the Jehovah's Witnesses?

by XPeterX 61 Replies latest jw friends

• XPeterX
    XPeterX

Discuss.

• Heaven
    Heaven

No. Once you see the man behind the curtain, the magic is gone. Once trust is broken, you can never truly trust again. I prefer to move forward than go back. I left for a reason and those reasons have not changed, hence I would never go back.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

No but if they stop being so conditional, I might reconsider but I KNOW too much about this stupid religion than any JW that has never read apostate material like this website. They need to work on the basic flaws but I have not seen them to work on them at all.

• Nambo
    Nambo

I would go back tommorow if they would have me for I miss many of the Brothers and sisters so much, going through the triaks and tribiulations of the truth bonds people together in the way war does, I find it just isnt as real in the world, life and people are easy and shallow.

However, they would not have me, I cannot lie to others and it would be even harder to lie to myself to admit to believing in thier doctrines of men, though I do think the trurh would actually be easier to endure as you would now be able to ignore all the propogander such as "Jehovah is going to kill you any day now because you dont do enough hours in order to earn your salvation".

• Fernando
    Fernando

No, never. Like many others I now understand and know them better than they do themselves. They are assuredly not who and what they claim. They are illegitimate and irreformable enemies of God and man.

They say thay are not sons of God. I agree. It follows that the one they keep calling "father" can only be the devil.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Not even if Jehovah himself knocked on my door and told me to.

Oz

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

Assuming JW religion has truth, what would be the final end result of living obedient and active witness life is something I really do not want to experience. Therefore I rather stay outside, but wish at the same time that all the hopes and expectations of witnesses will become true for them.

CP

• flipper
    flipper

No, not EVER ! Once you see the deception, deceit, and injustices and lack of love and caring within the WT society and how it permeates into almost every JW's consciousness - you see the organization for what it truly is- just another mind control cult playing a con game scamming and duping and keeping 7 million people away from living their lives authentically and handing them false promises. I've been totally free these last 8 years - why would I go back to slavery ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I can't even stomach youtube clips of meetings so no way could I ever step foot in a KH again.

• flipper
    flipper

CLEARPOISON- THe " hopes and expectations " of Jehovah's Witnesses are based on unreality and false hopes put forth by a sinister , deceptive organization these last 133 years. Nothing the WT society has ever said will come true. It's an organization based on deceit and lies. It's how they maintain members and keep in operation

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit