• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Dear BTS,

Huh?

Sincerely,

ATJ

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

BTS is not a racist. There are times though when things being said do seem to have a racial motivation. But there is always plausible deniability, so that if we bring it out, we are accused of using the race card. It's quite frustrating, because there is a lot of code and dog whistles, and sometimes we recognize it and say it. Then we are run over for a false accusation. It is getting quite insidious, this racism thing. Trickier and Trickier.

Oh well. In the end it's Simon's call, and he seems to be calling it on some.

NC

• steve2
    steve2

I was disturbed by some of the posts on the threads on Treyvon Martin - some were undisguised in their racist gleefulness but I did wonder if I was being too sensitive so decided not to respond but rather wait and see if others shared my concern. Phew! Thank you for speaking out!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

It's ok NC. Unfortunately, Trayvon Martin learned the hard way that it only takes one nut in a minority to ruin countless lives.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Thank you Simon.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hi Mrs. J!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hi NC

I've been working many hours for the last couple of months and managed to miss out on the ugliness that is the subject of the original OP of this thread. It's unfortunate that this situation caused so much unhappiness.

Peace to all!

Hello Mrs. Jones!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well hello you sexy beast you!

BTTT

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I was ignoring this thread originally, then I saw the author. Good call on the thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit