Racism on the forum / Treyvon Martin

by Simon 96 Replies latest forum announcements

• tec
    tec

(((Mrs. Jones)))

I must have left that thread before it got so ugly. I could see that it was headed that way, but I missed the real ugliness. I'm glad to see that you're back. I hope to see Outlaw back. I didn't know why he was gone either.

Peace,

tammy

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The last I knew, most of those races are not uniformly committing crimes against humanity. Most races have a few bad people that ruin it for the whole race, and there are lots of examples of good in most minorities. And to be fair, I will mention that most of them are here, not because they chose to be here, but because religious groups dragged them from their homelands (and their cultures, to which they were optimized) into other lands (which they are not) to serve as slaves against their will. One major incident does not ruin a whole race, yet it serves to incite even worse problems among others.

I prefer to judge a group of people by their actions, not their nationalities and races. Groups of people that continually usurp other lands, trash cultures by invading their homelands and destroying their heirlooms, and then seek to enslave most people by imposing Dark Ages-like mentality on everyone are the ones that do the most damage to humanity. And these groups, regardless of race, are the ones that are reprehensible--not single individuals that do horrible things trashing the reputation of the whole group.

Yes, what happened in Treyvon's case was wrong. However, put in perspective, that is nothing compared to what the Catholic church has done in its history. You hear so much about Treyvon these days--yet, when do you hear about Zionists hijacking the media (the specific individuals that are doing it) and banking system to enslave the whole human race? (And Prison Planet is but one source of information of that rubbish going on.) One incident like that (Rodney King was another one), and it goes on for many months. Yet, people are indifferent to the crusades, torture, and slavery committed in the name of Jesus. We need to put this into perspective--Treyvon is no longer doing anything, and that incident is no longer a direct influence on us. However, ongoing racism stemming from it will only help the globalists and the religions to enslave us all.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I'm glad those threads are over. Nothing good was going to come from them AT ALL. I started to read them and they were too much for me. Thank you Simon for stopping the madness.

I have no idea why OUTLAW went away...but I wish he would come back too...I miss his kind of crazy

• Celestial
    Celestial
    Just got home and am glad to read this. (for what my opinion is worth)
    Many have stated this year that the new racism is to deny that there is racism in our country today. That way, the battle can be fought on flawed logic instead of what the evidence suggests.
    I grew up in the deep south and esp Miami, and I am here to tell you that racial prejudice, while shrinking , is still out there big time.
    I am disturbed, but not surprised, that threads on this forum regarding Obama (specifically) or Trayvon Martin (amazingly) always turn into a theatre to indulge right wing, neo-con bullcrap.
    Why would I debate someone so mentally ill that they would dare presume that Obama is a Muslim? Why would I respond to someone so naive and I'll informed that they think the Martin shooting had nothing to do with racial stereotyping?
    Because I can't let ignorance go unchallenged and uneducated.
    Being a former JW, I can tell you that being ignorant isn't the big sin. STAYING ignorant is. With a heart full of inherited hate. That is the real battleground.

Racism is the consequence of a scientifically illiterate and primitive man. There may be some that are literate and arrogant at the same time, so they become detached from sound standards of equality and haphazardly adopt a belief as stupid as racism. But the ideology of the “deep south” ("Anglo-Saxon" and "Celtic" blood) is that of a bunch of crazy people. I feel these far right-wing ideologies have been stamped out by education.

The NAACP and similar organizations have yet to forget some of the crimes committed by the Klan that are a part of their legacy. I don't need to be refreshed on the extinct ideology of racism over an unrelated instance of random violence. I could be mistaken, but it seems to me, that race oriented organizations and a complicit media have turned this into a theatre of left wing bullcrap. That's the gist I've gotten so far.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Welcome back MrsJones...I was wondering where you were

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

hey mrs jones - good to see you back.

alltimeJeff

• Joliette
    Joliette

Wow...this Treyvon Martin stuff is really getting crazy. Thank you Simon.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

THANK YOU SIMON !!!

I suppose that the only good thing to come out of my JW upbringing was the firm belief that all humans are equal and of value.

I have always hated racism, I think of it as the ultimate obscenity, it just should not exist.

Thank you again Simon, and Outlaw, we miss you ! and that goddam dog !

• designs
    designs

What might be interesting is to reflect on how racism manifested itself in Wt. Society who claimed equality but at times unitentionally and even intentionally it was apparent. In the 60s our assistant PO would use the N word openly at gatherings away from the Hall. One Circuit Overseer was looked upon as MLK in some congregations and Huey Newton in others (my brother's cong. to be specifc and he was PO) gawd they gave that CO a hard time.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Are these racist posts still viewable? I would like to know what everyone is talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit