Rev Wright. off the hook...wow.

by tootired2care 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Take a look at this. It's hard to imagine that leader of the free world; Mr. Obama sat and listened to this lunatics teachings for 20 years. What trustworthy person would listen and accept this blatent nonsense for 20 years?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I don't comment, as I listened to some pretty crazy stuff as a JW! It would be like the pot calling the kettle black - no race pun intended

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I hate to defend the WTS... bust at least they backed up most of their positions with scriptures, this is just utter nonsense.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I see some XJW's still need their information pre chewed. But really, Glenn Beck???

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    I hate to defend the WTS... bust at least they backed up most of their positions with scriptures,
    All becomes clear
  • tootired2care
    tootired2care

Berengaria -

The only thing that is clear is that I must have struck a nerve by calling out a fault of your hero Mr. Obama...Sorry but his record and actions speak volumes. Maybe you should consider joining the church of Mr. Wright; obviously you must find his teachings so spot on and just right. At least there are some real heros still left on this planet who will report the facts and not bow to the the all supreme Obama and the synagogue of liberal idealogy (err. Tyranny).

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I'm guessing you're.............................17?? 12?

• poopsiecakes
  • tootired2care
    tootired2care

Wow Berengaria what an uncivil thing to say! Mr. Obama would be most disappointed with your lack of civility. You should spend a great deal of time pondering how you disappointed him.

• Reverend Chip
    Reverend Chip

Surely no one should expect to find wisdom in a church.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit