mrsjones5

Yeah, that was kinda weird.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Hope you are ok Outlaw and enjoying your break. We miss you mate x

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

It's not high school, people.

Heh, I like to refer to witness congregations as permanent High School.

You have so many cliques and gossiping.

Someone can be with the in group one day, and out the next.

It's great if you're at the top of the food chain, but hell if you're the bottom.

And to think that people willingly submit themselves to this week after week.

PS. Hope to see Outlaw back soon. :)

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

@still thinking:

So, did you need that hug?

Do you mean a hug like from someone here in cyberspace? No, I'm good. Actually, if someone can point to the "exit" door out of this thread, I would just as well walk through that door. I'm thinking, @still thinking, that that would be something for which you might be in a position to help me achieve.

@djeggnog

• poppers
    poppers

Outlaw will be back.... He crack's my ass up...

Yeah, come on Outlaw, give him another ass crack - one isn't enough.

• still thinking
    still thinking

OK...just checking...as long as you're sure you're ok.

But as for that exit door....

Welcome to the Hotel California...sing along with me Eggie...it's the Karaoke version..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4pclo5M9XI&ob=av3n

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

@moshe:

Is "she" a relative of yours? If not, one might wonder why it is you keep this particular image on your computer. Is "she" aware that you posted "her" image on an internet website? Do you tend to poke fun at cross-dressers or transexuals because they are different or because they are like you in some way? What kind of a joke was this? Did you know that the Lord Jesus Christ died for "her," too?

@Chariklo:

Is it just me? or maybe I'm not the only one who's puzzling over that. I don't see how using and resizing an image makes it appear above the posting area....

I just played around with capturing and saving small image icons. I see nothing in the html that would enable me to post above the form.

Is what just you? The feeling of puzzlement or what? If cynicism has you in its grip, @Chariklo -- as I suspect it is -- is this a condition for which you've either seen, or considered discussing with, a physician? Do you find, for example, that you have had difficulty in the past giving short shrift to conspiracy theories, like this latest one as to how it could have been possible for someone to have anchored an image to the top of a web page? What it is exactly about this "anchoring" issue that scares you or makes you wobbly-legged, if you know? In the past, I have created many web pages, and even if I were an expert on HTML, I still don't know what I could have done to have caused this issue in the first place, so if you are telling me that you are feeling a little "skerd" right now, I'm sorry. Unfortunately, there is nothing really that I am in a position to do about your fears, @Chariklo. To answer your question, no, it may not just be you, but as former President Bill Clinton might say, I feel your pain.

Perhaps you and I can discuss your cynicism since I love talking to people that are cynical individuals, and we both can learn something. What do you think, @Chariklo? Do you think you would benefit in some way from discussing your issue with me? I don't think I can help you in any way, but, please, don't hesitate to let me know, ok?

@djeggnog

• still thinking
    still thinking

I thought President Bill Clinton said...."I did not have sexual realations with that woman"....that's all I remember him saying anyhow. I don't take too much interest in American politics...unless it involves cigars.....cause we all KNOW thats bad for you....it causes you to feel peachy...or impeached...or something along those lines...

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

@djeggnog, You crack me up. You are so ornery just like my oldman.

Hello Outlaw,

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Like you always say, see you when you get back. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit