Where is Outlaw?

by Iamallcool 121 Replies latest jw friends

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

My apologies for the typos in my previous two posts corrected below where indicated in red (and the ill-placement of "Mutley" at the top of Page 3).

Dear @OUTLAW:

I've penned quite a few serious posts to many threads of late and not one of them make me come off as having a sense of humor, and as far as the threads themselves, they have pretty much been devoid of anything humorous in them, so do you plan to contribute something soon? You've been MIA for two weeks now and people have gotten to the point where they have begun to worry, so if you are having a little trouble making bail, "Mahalo"!

We just learned there was a tsunami warning following an 8.7 magnitude quake off Indonesia an hour ago and I was thinking this event might provide an excuse for a Post 23836, for which we have all been waiting with bated breath, and I, for one, think all of this waiting you've been making us do here has been ridiculously selfish....

But if you should have decided to stay in the proverbial doghouse, we will just have to wait as long as it takes for you to do a Post 23836.

@still thinking:

you must really miss him.........twice for emphasis?...do you need a hug eggie?

Yeah, @still thinking, and I'm amazed at how discerning you are in being able to intuitively figure all of this out just by your seeing two similar, but not identical posts from me. Wow! Seriously, the formatting in the first one was not to my liking, ergo, the second one.

@tec:

On a serious note, take whatever time you need to feel better soon ;)

I considered the possibility that he might be ill.

@sabastious:

Eggy does have a heart. Who knew?

Why else would you think I would come on here making valiant efforts in an attempt to help lurkers (and well as those that have turned away from true worship) to appreciate that true worship today includes a need on our part to recognize that when Jesus said at John 4:23 that Jehovah was looking for true worshippers that would worship him in spirit and truth that he knew that we would all need to cultivate a willingness to accept the imperfections of others whose personalities and way of viewing things will not agree with ours, so that through all of our strivings in the faith we are convinced that ...

... neither death nor life nor angels nor governments nor things now here nor things to come nor powers nor height nor depth nor any other creation will be able to separate us from God's love that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38, 39)

@Iamallcool:

Do you see the laughing dog on the top of the page, how did it get there?

My bad. In an attempt to use and resize @OUTLAW's signature "Mutley" image in connection with the first post to this thread in which the last sentence of it was omitted for some reason, I used the wrong coordinates, but by the time I noticed that Mutley had found its way to the top of "Page 3," my post read "posted ~ 31 minutes ago," and, of course, its impossible to edit our posts after the 30 minutes allocated to edit our posts has expired, which circumstance resignedly led to me posting the second post with the typos and again with that last sentence that it was my intent to include.

@tec:

I know. Weird, lol.

Not so weird, but what about when some come to God's organization and learn the meaning of just some of the things the Bible teaches, only for them to at some point, for one reason or another, declare "I'm good" and leave God's organization, believing that they've learned enough to get through that "narrow gate." (Matthew 7:13, 14) That's weird, @tec. I'm off-topic so I'll stop here. But maybe @OUTLAW will now be compelled to post something lampooning me for daring to mess with Mutley.

@djeggnog

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Why else would you think I would come on here making valiant efforts in an attempt to help lurkers (and well as those that have turned away from true worship) to appreciate that true worship today includes a need on our part to recognize that when Jesus said at John 4:23 that Jehovah was looking for true worshippers that would worship him in spirit and truth that he knew that we would all need to cultivate a willingness to accept the imperfections of others whose personalities and way of viewing things will not agree with ours, so that through all of our strivings in the faith we are convinced that ...

Based off your posts on this forum your faith is most certainly in men first and the Bible second (if you are being truthful with us, which I suspect not). If Outlaw were here, he'd already have pointed it out. YOU have a personal faith in the GOD of the Watchtower. There is no other explanation for your incessant preaching. Your real concern for the wellfare of the lurkers is merrited and based on the strength of the EX JW community's arguments. In other words, people flock here because their is truth here. That's why YOU are here, in part. Your missionary work will always be first in your mind's priority, which is admirable. But, that doesn't change the fact that you are constantly found on this forum defending the ideas of men. All the while hiding behind your impenetrable wall lies your real faith that you keep secret from the rest of your world. Most importantly yourself.

-Sab

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Is it me or are some people a bit too sensitive? I don't mean that I advocate giving

someone mean and nasty verbal abuse, but it seems like some people get offended for

little reasons...for instance, I had a question about parenting with my son. Some of the

posts were quite direct and not exactly what I wanted to hear, but after considering

everything said, I realized that there was a ring of truth behind the harsh words and I took

a look at myself and realized that I needed to adjust my actions a bit.

So Outlaw, if you're lurking, please come back!

I adore your amusing posts. They always make laugh.

me laugh.

• designs
    designs

Come Home Outlaw come Home!!!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yes eggie...its a gift...LOL...it may even be some sort of psychic ability... I think I may be channeling zid at the moment.

I am glad to see that you have corrected many of the typos in your post. I feel this will inevitably lead to OUTLAWS return. Good work!

So, did you need that hug?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well I for one am glad to see the back of that mutt. Ha ha only kidding, get back here Outlaw.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Outlaw will be back.... He crack's my ass up...

• moshe
    moshe

It's not a compliment, when a JW troll wants you to come back, ' cause he misses you--

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

He may be having inter-net problems for he's way out in the woods of the western part of British Colombia.

I get a laugh out his comments as well, where he gets all of those pertinent pictures for all those discussions is remarkable.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

djeggnog wrote

My apologies for the typos in my previous two posts corrected below where indicated in red (and the ill-placement of "Mutley" at the top of Page 3).
    @Iamallcool:
    Do you see the laughing dog on the top of the page, how did it get there?
    My bad. In an attempt to use and resize @OUTLAW's signature "Mutley" image in connection with the first post to this thread in which the last sentence of it was omitted for some reason, I used the wrong coordinates, but by the time I noticed that Mutley had found its way to the top of "Page 3," my post read "posted ~ 31 minutes ago," and, of course, its impossible to edit our posts after the 30 minutes allocated to edit our posts has expired, which circumstance resignedly led to me posting the second post with the typos and again with that last sentence that it was my intent to include.

Is it just me? or maybe I'm not the only one who's puzzling over that. I don't see how using and resizing an image makes it appear above the posting area.

My initial thought was that perhaps Simon had been in touch with Outlaw and placed the image there to indicate that Outlaw was laughing at us. But djeggnog did it.

I just played around with capturing and saving small image icons. I see nothing in the html that would enable me to post above the form.

In another context I'd be wondering about hacking.....

?????????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit