Where is Outlaw?

by Iamallcool 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I always read outlaw's posts. I don't understand the cat fights that start here. I got mad at one troll that I'm sure is still watching this place. Becides that life is too short to be mad! Hope you get over it Outlaw we are good people

• undercover
    undercover

Good ole NC BBQ chicken! Come on OUTLAW! Top That!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I thought it was all about the KFC for him!

KFC

• mind blown
    mind blown

Right? Outlaw always brought a smile to my face.....I hope you come back soon....

• smiddy
    smiddy

I always get a chuckle with outlaws posts

C`mon O.L. come out blazing

smiddy

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

I had noticed that outlaw and mrs jones were MIA. both always give me a reality check and they will be sorely missed if they have left.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Come on guys!

Doesnt anyone read the KMs anymore?

Outlaw was headhunted as the newest member of the Governing Body to head up the new 16 page Comic edition of the Washtowel monthly!

Sheesch!

Azazel

Ps The above is pure bullshit but i do wish the Outlaw was back in the saddle.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

lol az

Outlaw was headhunted as the newest member of the Governing Body to head up the new 16 page Comic edition of the Washtowel monthly!

I want to see a full frontal spread on the cover of the first edition

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

This place isn't the same without Outlaw! We can always use some humor!

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

Dear @Outlaw:

I've penned quite a few serious-sounding posts to many threads of late and not one of them make me come off as having a sense of humor, and as far as the threads themselves, they have pretty much been devoid of anything humorous in them, so do you plan to contribute something to one of these threads anytime soon? You've been MIA for two weeks now and people have gotten to the point where they have begun to worry, so if you are having a little trouble making bail, Mahalo!

@djeggnog

We just learned there was a tsunami warning following an 8.7 magnitude quake off Indonesia an hour ago and I was thinking this event might provide an excuse for a Post 23836, for which we have all been waiting with bated breath, and I, for one, think all of this waiting you've been making us do here has been ridiculously selfish. . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit