Where is Outlaw?

by Iamallcool 121 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL eggnog....that's cute...

• djeggnog
    djeggnog

Dear @OUTLAW:

I've penned quite a few serious posts to many threads of late and not one of them make me come off as having a sense of humor, and as far as the threads themselves, they have pretty much been devod of anything humorous in them, so do you plan to contribute something soon? You've been MIA for two weeks now and people have gotten to the point where they have begun to worry, so if you are having a little trouble making bail, Mahalo!

We just learned there was a tsunami warning following an 8.7 magnitude quake off Indodenia an hour ago and I was thinking this event might provide an excuse for a Post 23836, for which we have all been waiting with bated breath, and I, for one, think all of this waiting you've been making us do here has been ridiculously selfish....

@djeggnog

• still thinking
    still thinking

you must really miss him.........twice for emphasis?...do you need a hug eggie?

• Celestial
    Celestial

Here, we have friends made in two volatile environments:

One: cyberspace
    Two: an anti-religious edict as a social affiliation

Outlaw mainly posted illustrations garbled with satire and gibberish. He could very well be suffering from burnout. It's just an anonymous internet forum. There's always plenty of room to reinvent yourself.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I think he might be lurking somewhere near here....

• mouthy
    mouthy

All right outlaw now your overdoing it. I only sent you to your room awhile ago,
    Now come on out!!!!! I know you get up to mischeif in there ,Come on OUT!!!!
    Do you hear me????OUT Lad,
    Mouthy

• tec
    tec

You got to listen to Mouthy, Outlaw, if no one else!

On a serious note, take whatever time you need to feel better soon ;)

Miss you!

Peace,

tammy

• sabastious
    sabastious

Eggy does have a heart. Who knew?

-Sab

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Do you see the laughing dog on the top of the page, how did it get there?

• tec
    tec

I know. Weird, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit