Kool-Aid Man, Is Your Army Ready For The Memorial? Where did you go?

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Kool-Aid man, is your plan to protest the Memorial still in play? Are you MIA?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I think KAM was booted from the forum!

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

I hadn't noticed, but the last posts from Kool-Aid Man were one month ago.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

He looks like he is taking a hard look at himself, I hope so.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Yes Simon booted him off the forum, I looked him up on facebook(no he is not my friend!) and six screens website, nothing so far.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I was thinking he might have already give up since this website is his "lifeline".

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am confident that KAM will protest a Memorial, but without JWN will have a battle announcing his humongous gigantic earthwide voice.

But after insulting us all for "sitting in the bleachers" so much, I am sure he has to get out there with 2 or 3 people in one location and claim it had enormous effects within the ranks of JW's.

I feel that protesting Memorials or District Conventions is something done for the protester more than for their "audience." Rick Fearon is definitely doing his protest for himself.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

OTWO, Didn't you know the WT is in utter fear of him? Members are leaving in droves, these demonstrations are working!! ACTIVE witnesses rush over to talk to RF after the memorial. Studies attending run over to RF and when they learn the truth about the truth from him they swear never to return. The WT is dead, it just hasn't fallen over yet. Six Screen is getting record numbers of hits by the day, new records being set daily. The conference calls are reaching so many on a global scale. Where would we be without it??

• Alfred
    Alfred

I actually dialed into his call three times before I finally realized that the same 5 or 6 people were on the call, although Rick would always claim that his screen was completely lit up from callers all over the world (whatever that means)... I should have known better than to dial in, especially after having seen all the pictures of his 3-people protests.... Rick is so full of himself...

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Maybe WTS will call Rick and learn how to manipulate their numbers. It's getting harder and harder to claim "growth." Rick can show them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit