Kool-Aid Man, Is Your Army Ready For The Memorial? Where did you go?

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 43 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Onthewayout> I picketed Many times at Bethel Headquarters in USA & Canada.
    Believe me I have met many who later told me it opened their eyes & started them to think.
    What is not good for one is good for another .And try to remember sweetie
    " Oh the gift that God had give us ,to see ourselves as others see us"
    You think I am "nuts" Yes.!!!!I am . but health teachers tell us that nuts are good for some folks
    maybe your one of them that are allergic to us.

• garyneal
    garyneal

I'm sorry to hear that Rick Fearon was booted out.

• mouthy
    mouthy

garyneal..it probably was just as well, when your picked on enough by fellow" brothers & sisters, "?
    And you have a very ill wife. & most posters think he is crazy.. it can make one depressed ,so Simon
    has probably done him a service... I personally think he has helped many that dont post

Mouthy

• james_woods
    james_woods

Mouthy, GaryNeal - he was booted for constantly SPAMMING his own site here and violating the posting guidelines many, many times. Just as one example, he was guilty of gay-bashing (and calling JWN posters who disagreed with him "gay") - repeatedly.

Simon made this clear when he announced that he was deleting Rick's account.

I am not sorry he is gone - I never have seen him contribute anything positive to this forum.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I am not sorry he is gone - I never have seen him contribute anything positive to this forum.

I agree. But do we need to keep starting threads about him, even after he's gone?

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I agree. But do we need to keep starting threads about him, even after he's gone?

NO. And, that had died down quite a bit. This one may be different - I took it that the OP did not know he was gone.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Rick has some problems, and could really annoy, but I feel his voice is just as valid as many others that are here. I don't see why he was "banned". But the interenet is vast and there are other boards, and opther websites for him to go lol.

"Where else will you go, Rick Fearon? Jehovahs-Witness.net has sayings of everlasting life!"

(*tongue planted in cheek*)

• usualusername
    usualusername

Can you get banned from this forum for talking about Rick?

• james_woods
    james_woods

We don't really know. Would you like to volunteer to continually do this as a test to find out?

• garyneal
    garyneal

If so, then ban me then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit