Kool-Aid Man, Is Your Army Ready For The Memorial? Where did you go?

by Bubblegum Apotheosis 43 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

this thread needs to go

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Mouthy, You are a BEAUTIFUL Soul! I am happy that you had success in your protests. Different strokes for different folks! What doesn't work for some people, works for others, and had you not protested, some of those people would probably still be stuck in the Org.

I likewise appreciate your wisdom and fortitude, GaryNeal!

When I talk to Rick, I will let him know of both of your kind thoughts.

• LV101
    LV101

Isaaccaustin --- good news about his website and hope the info is correct/whatever it takes. I'll go with "the Watchtower is dead" for now -- hard to believe!

• baltar447
    baltar447

I really LOATHE bumping this thread, but I couldn't help but wonder, when I go to Koolaidman's website, he only has shows from January listed on his website. I just found that odd. I know it was more recently that he was booted from JWN, so I don't think the exposure on the forum would have had THAT immediate of an impact. Just curious, maybe he's slow about posting his shows for download.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

maybe his audience at JWN was his only audiance. I'm with u Baltar, Simon should just kill this thread. Otherwise he might as well allow that loser to come back

• usualusername
    usualusername

Rick is not a loser.

He is just misunderstood.

• Iamallcool
  • usualusername
    usualusername

Ok. He told a white lie, but who has not?

I do not agree with his methods but he is brave and passionate.

I am black and when people publicly admit to being racist I choose to respect their honesty.

Rick is too honest maybe for his own good?

• Twitch
    Twitch

Why do I get the feeling that if someone says Kool-Aid Man three times something dire may happen?

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

My Bad! I will not ask about Kool-Aidman anymore, I must have been on vacation when he was muzzled from JWN.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit