So What Would You Do If You Won $550,000,000?

by Mary 55 Replies latest jw friends

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

....pay half of it in taxes.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Honestly, and I mentioned this on another lottery thread, I would absolutely set up a college fund for exJW kids so they could get the education they deserve.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Buy an awesome pizza, and quit my job.

But, I wouldn't become a snob....I'd still talk to you guys.

• Sofi
    Sofi

I would go back to my country and drive a red ferrari right by the KH entrance. I'd see the mother of a guy i used to date (she insisted in her son and I to breake up; she had the guts to call me and tell me that, even though i was a nice girl, I would never achieve anything in my life and I would be an impediment in his son's success) well, i would tell this woman:

I'M R I C H B I T C H !!!!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

In no particular order...

(1) Complete my education without having to worry about how I was going to pay for it.

(2) Set up a scholarship in my name for deserving hilarious students named Mike. (And only hilarious students named Mike)

(3) Go to the Isle of Man during the TT and ride the mountain on Mad Sunday

(4) Buy a whole shitload of motorcycles

(5) Buy a whole shitload of guns

(6) Build a damn fortress on the ranch mentioned in #7

(7) Buy a ranch and stock it with all kinds of exotic game...and then shoot and eat them.

(8) Buy season tickets for life to University of Oklahoma football games including the Red River Shootout

(9) Go 200 and then 300 MPH at Bonneville

(10) Get drunk in London with my Puerto Rican homie Jj

(11) Throw a bigass ExJW party on my exotic game ranch for everyone on here. (also will pay for everyone to fly in to the aforementioned party)

(12) Make sure that my Mother never has to work again.

(13) Build a lavish blacksmith/knifemaker shop with at least $500,000 worth of equipment and a wall to wall big screen TV

(14) Write a novel about West Texas

(15) Find Bigfoot

That about sums it up.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Also, hire Matt Hughes to thump people who were offended by #7

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

ha ha, time bandit!

we would be helping the nations debts!

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

The idea of a charity for disfellowship JW kids would be a great idea, it would really be a thorn in the side of the GB!

I would travel to tropical islands in the winter and learn to surf. In the summer, I would vacation in Austria.

My parents and brother would refuse any of my money, as it would have been received by illict means.

My apostate brother would be given a chunk, and hopefully be able to improve his life.

My hubby wouldn't be above accepting a ranch and a new truck.

• Zordino
    Zordino

I would personally invest 95% of it into various solid investments and turn the 300 million into 3 billion over 10 years

Also, I would start my own charity helping victims of child abuse and run away's by opening up places for shelter, education, healthcare and nutrition's for vicitims of abuse in my own city. Also, I would Lobby to get a Law passed to allow authorities to Castrate any sexual predator's and shove it down their own throats.

If a case involve's a JW sexual predator, they will get the same but also get their Head shoved up their arse as an added bonus.

And who says money can't buy happiness?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I would start an Animal charity that would provide care for all Animals who need help. I would make veterinary care affordable to any that are having a hard time paying for the care of their Animal companions.

I would donate to children here in the USA and Canada who are affected by poverty, as well as others. I am thankful that there are many organizations that are helping children in all other parts of the world such as Children International, Child Fund etc, but I feel that many citizens in my own country are falling through the cracks when it comes to aid and food, so I would like to concentrate on them.

My real friends and closest relatives would likewise be wealthy because I love to share.

I would buy a nice log cabin in the woods, and the acreage surrounding it would be designated as a Wildlife Preserve, and I would have a staff to concentrate on the needs of the Animals.

There is a lot of stuff I would do, I can't even begin to think of everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit