So What Would You Do If You Won $550,000,000?

by Mary 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Blind_Of_Lies
    Blind_Of_Lies

Ah... MegaMIllions Jackpot just went up to $640,000,000 apparently my $20.00 in tickets bumped it up 100 million :)

• Bella15
    Bella15

I'd buy an island for my me and my family alone (just 4 of us actually) as vacation retreat!

I say this because I want to go on vacation to a nice place by the beach this summer ... can't wait ... any place around Florida would do right now to get rid of this winter blues ... (if you can call it winter here in Texas - LOL )!!!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Not sure. Definately move

• Glander
    Glander

Take my wife to Goodwill and buy her a new outfit.

• Mary
  • Mary
    Mary

I might be daring and actually fill my gas tank up.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Glander, if you win all that money be a good sport and buy your wife two dresses from the Goodwill !

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Get a Ph.D. and then travel the world.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Easy. I'd finally complete my To-Do List:

• Colonize Titan (a moon of Saturn) with freethinkers
    • Make an indelible record that Titan's forefathers were non-theistic secular humanists
    • Pass a law that minors could not be indoctrinated with religious faith, but would be required to learn about a range of religions from a historical/factual perspective and then they could practice whatever they like after 18
    • Ensure critical thinking is taught in every grade level (like mathematics)

Still under consideration:

• Amass a bevy of sterile concubines from earth who didn't bother to learn or apply critical thinking skills, but keep them quarantined from the general population

Haha, you know I'm just kidding, honey, if you're reading this. How about I take you to the Olive Garden tomorrow evening.... make things right?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Sad to say, winning that kind of money would effectively bring my "fade" to an end, and require me to out myself to family and friends. It would be interesting to see who would and wouldn't shun a multi millionaire. . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit