How Many Here Were Ever "Hit On" By A JW?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

The worse one for me was when I was 16, the reg pioneer, married PO asked me to type the schedules for the information board, which I did. After a few months, he asked me to meet him at the hall, in the middle of the day during the week. I did, and he took me inside the empty hall, and started to tell me how much he appreciated the work blah blah blah. I started to feel very uncomfortable. He then gave me a gift in appreciation, (just noticed how bad that statement looks, but it wasn't "THAT" kind of gift, lol), which was a very nice vanity set, all gift wrapped up with a card. It was CREEEEPY, and I started to get the bad vibe, thanked him and got the heck out of there. I distanced myself from him after that. Years later, he was DF'd and FIRED FROM THE SCHOOL HE WAS TEACHING AT!!!! I knew he was a perv. Everybody else thought he was the second coming of the Messiah, and I could tell nobody anything different. Although I did hear just a couple years after my experience that in a JC meeting he asked the lurid details that people talk about on here...how long...where did he...then what did he do.... etc etc. I decided then and there if I was ever at a JC I would not be feeding their fantasies...I don't care what they did to me. He is now reinstated, and I saw him as my last DC working in the press are...back in their good graces. I've entertained from time to time whether to tell my COBE brother some of the things I went through, one with his closest elder friend. My JW gf thinks I should. I want to keep it behind me, not sure what good would come of it for my brother...

I think my expectations of JW's being any different than "the world" were dashed pretty young in life. I've done a few things I am not proud of and that affected my life for years, emotionally. People are people...many times looking for love in all the wrong places.

• undercover
    undercover

I was hit on by a married JW

I was too (she was still young, but married - like most dubs, got married young and wasn't happy about it afterwards)

This happened back when I was young, single, no prospective mate in sight and horny as hell. But, praise Jah, I behaved as did Joseph and resisted temptation (and she was smoking hot). It's been one of my regrets over the years...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh it was an intersting few years after my ex, and b4 I met wifey. Day one I get an offer for a sleepover. After that I had several affairs. The 1st one was a sister who was seperated from her df'd husband. We got together for about 6 months. Then it was sisters I met on the web. A meeting here and there, sometimes I met up in my travels for business. I met another sister in SDiego and we had an affair for about 9 months.

I was having lunch with a couple old friends some months back, and one of the sisters talked about how she hated being single after she divorced. She missed intimacy. I said "why, it's easy to get out there". She said she didn't want any worldly guy. I said "worldly? I'm talking in the cong." She asked if I had and I told her what I stated here, I never went a month without it. She asked if she knew any of them, and I said several. She was shocked.

Typical from a sex repressed organization. It creates these big underground scenes

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

undercover, yes she was married to a JW (previously having finished a 10 year prison sentence after caught in drug trafficking, he studied in prison and was baptized in prison)...he was verbally, and allegedly physically abusive to his wife.

• Sofi
    Sofi

I was hit on several times... the most undesirable one, i was 16 and in the "i want to marry" stage (i wanted sex, but that's the decent way to express it) anyway, a "brother" who was old enough to be my father told me he knew a nice guy, well established (understand $$) and available, which is a rare find within the witnesses. he told me to go to a park far away from my house, and then he told me, after waiting close to an hour for "the guy" that he was in love with me and all he wanted was a kiss. i told him he was too old for me, married, with two kids and one on the way. I never said anything since his wife was my friend and she was 9 mo preggo. real piece of junk this guy. i should had said something, his daughter was around my age. you believe that?????

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yes I can beleive it.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

I know a sister in the DFW area who was hit on by an elder when she was 14-15 ?

Well he commited suicide after getting caught up in something else regarding a sister.

I was hit on by a mature spanish sister ( very nice looking ) when I was in spanish. Her sister and brother-in-law attended the same book study. After the study she would hangout at my car and chat me up all the time, just the two of us.

Of course, the light bulb never clicked on and looking back I would have made a move if my brain had been on.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it wasn't your brain that needed to be on

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

wha happened IT was on, but like undercover I was trying to be a good little Joseph.

I can think of a few times where it was there in front of my face, but my brain was on JW autopilot.............SMH.

Looking back,most of those sisters aren't in anymore.

Hahahaha. Reading your accounts wha happened I can believe everything you wrote. The two sisters I dated from Cali one in LA, the other from around Sacramento where wild. I always thought the witnesses out there did their own thing regarding alot of things.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I understand, before I seperated, there were other opportunities. I chose not to pursue them. I wasn't raised a JW so when someone is throwing it on the table, I get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit