How Many Here Were Ever "Hit On" By A JW?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Did you ever get hit on by a member of the " Christian Congregation" ???

Ever get hit on by an elder, Pioneer or MS?

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Please can you define "hit on"?

• minimus
    minimus

You know, flirted with....kind of made to feel that you were desirable....you know what "hit on" means!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I married a JW lady who let me know she was interested, but that's not really what you are asking.

Does Minimus inviting me up to his apartment to show me his "apostate matwrials" count?

• minimus
    minimus

You, OTWO, I wouldn't hit on....maybe just hit!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Well I had this bizarre experience with a married brother. Whenever I answered at bookstudy, he would raise his hand and repeat my answer. The exact same answer. Everytime! Kind of pissed me off. I thought maybe he thought that because I lacked certain body parts, my answer was not valid until repeated in a male voice. Then he handed me a page from a magazine. He pointed to the model and told me he thought she looked like me. That's when I thought it was very weird.

There was another elder that had boundary issues. He often commented on sex and situations in ways that even "worldly" guys did not---and still do not. I always thought that was weird, along with the fact that he was touchy/feely. hmmmm?

So yes, I had the feeling that if I was open to such, adultery was on the plate. But they always had plausible deniabilty, so I couldn't really do anything about it.

NC

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Hey sister... Let's say, you and me in a field service group this Sunday?

Come to this literature counter often?

Want to come to my house for WT study and have some ice cream after?

You look so sexy when you work those Not-At-Homes.

When you were up there with Sister Jones doing your part during the Ministry School, I felt you were speaking directly to me!

Let me carry those Watchtowers to your car for you, darlin'.

I love the high note you hit when you sing "We're Jehovah's Witnesses"

• blindnomore
  • Mary
    Mary

Um.....yes. Usually by elders who were old enough to be my father.

Dirty-minded ol' bastards.......

• misguided
    misguided

More than hit on...abused (sexually) by an elder as a kid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit