Ok one more time...How do YOU view Jesus???

by 3dogs1husband 42 Replies latest social humour

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Oh Zid just pop in a tic tac you'll be fine

• mP
    mP

Why does Jesus have to age so much as indicated in the pic of him as an exalted king? I missed most of the theocratic school --- obviously, missed something. I don't like their rendition of him in that shot. ..." LV101

Hee hee hee hee !!!

He's aged prematurely, watching the Governing Body mis-handle "his" flock - flip-flopping on blood transfusions, setting various dates for "Armageddon" - plus the stress of thinking "Jehovah" doesn't love 'him', anymore, since the Governing Body claims to have more influence with "Jehovah" than 'HE' does...

Or the Governing Body is deliberately mis-representing him [yes, I know.... ] as "over-the-hill", so they can usurp even more of his 'divine authority'....

I believe they age him to contrast him with how Jesus is depicted in mainstream society. He is either a baby or dead on a cross. The gospels only cover a few days amounting to about a fortnight of Jesus life. We actually know very little about him. Nobody even knows what year he was born or when he died, we just assume he was born around 0 and died around 33 or is that 30 ?

Did he preach for 3 years or 1, depends on which gospel you ask.

• glenster
    glenster

We have a video of Malcolm's announcement to the Governing Body:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJvVEt6F_Xw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit