Ok one more time...How do YOU view Jesus???

by 3dogs1husband 42 Replies latest social humour

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

So I tried to start a thread here... www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/humour/223581/1/untitled-topic

and I left it untitled - duh and now I cannot reply to it, and am having trouble opening it. I thought I would try this again. My friend made this mockery of the Memorial invite, and regardless of how you view Jesus this is pretty funny.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Same way I view King Arthur.

He was likely a real person who was a cool dude, but whos acts and life story have been sensationalized over the centuries and turned into the stuff of legend.

• designs
    designs

Jeshua ben Yoseph became a Maggid, a Jewish wandering preacher.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

I am just soo in awe of how Public they can be with the fact that they really dont care how you view Jesus...because they are going to tell you on April 5th how you do....no other answers are right, and you do not have opinions.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

what King Aurther WAS real.....mind blown

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    what King Aurther WAS real.....mind blown

Well, I said "likely" a real person. There has been some stuff dug up in England & Wales over the years that would suggest that there might have been such a person, but again, the details of his life & deeds have been massively overblown.

• d
    d

This man may have existed but was only a teacher. The stories with the miracles are the stuff of myths.His status as a human was likely as Low-Key Lysmith said was probably overblown.

• watson
    watson

I like him a lot better than his dad.

• designs
    designs

Spit and Mud packs on the eyes does work

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@ designs

only if you're doing ti His Way though (LOL)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit