Ok one more time...How do YOU view Jesus???

by 3dogs1husband 42 Replies latest social humour

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Zid I thought this tract might get you out in the dragon cave to dragon cave work once again!!!!

Thanks for the link on the other thread...it still doesnt work for me

Seeing how I put this in Jokes and Humour do you think it would a o k to start the rumour that king Aurther IS real and Ruling invisably since 1914??? Because I can tell you how you view him...

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Awe Mouthy lets leave the stoning where it belongs - the old testanment !

Love a good chuckle and Joke, and I am still trying to figure out how I view Jesus, just glad I dont have to go hear how I view him April 5th. at the Kingdom Hall, and that is really our common thread on this page....free minds imho

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

just incase you havent had the privalge of being personaly invited:

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I MUST go!!!!!!!! I will drink the drink & eat the stale bread
    Watch me LOL

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

SAVE YOURSELF MOUTHY!!!!!

• LV101
    LV101

Why does Jesus have to age so much as indicated in the pic of him as an exalted king? I missed most of the theocratic school --- obviously, missed something. I don't like their rendition of him in that shot.

Guess I have different images of him.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

I tried to do as Zid suggested @ KH once..... putting my tracts under windscreen wipers. Had about 15 out when sargeant at arms eler arrived demaning I cease and desist. "What from doing Jehovah's work" said I. "Oh no not at all; come inside with me to learn how to do it correctly"

I quietly declined and was ushered off of the premises whilst another one removed and destroyed my apostate tracts (LOL)

• glenster
    glenster

Jesus is Malcolm McDowell?

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

omg ^ toooo funny!!!

• smiddy
    smiddy

So the spirit risen jesus still has a beard eh ? hhhmmmmnn

smiddy

Share this

Google+