....And what if it IS the truth????

by MsGrowingGirl20 110 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

We all have that thought when leaving.

Keep reading. You've had a lot of shit shoved into your brain over the years. It takes a while to clean up!

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

I can tell you with 100 % certainty it is not MY truth....

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hi bikerchic002! It is better wibble if it reads "Depends on what the meaning of is is".

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

true (tr)

adj.tru·er, tru·est 1. a. Consistent with fact or reality; not false or erroneous. See Synonyms at real 1 . See Usage Note at fact. b. Truthful. 2. Real; genuine. See Synonyms at authentic. 3. Reliable; accurate: a true prophecy. 4. Faithful, as to a friend, vow, or cause; loyal. See Synonyms at faithful. 5. Sincerely felt or expressed; unfeigned: true grief. 6. Fundamental; essential: his true motive. 7. Rightful; legitimate: the true heir. 8. Exactly conforming to a rule, standard, or pattern: trying to sing true B. 9. Accurately shaped or fitted: a true wheel. 10. Accurately placed, delivered, or thrown. 11. Quick and exact in sensing and responding. 12. Determined with reference to the earth's axis, not the magnetic poles: true north. 13. Conforming to the definitive criteria of a natural group; typical: The horseshoe crab is not a true crab. 14. Narrowly particularized; highly specific: spoke of probity in the truest sense of the word. 15. Computer Science Indicating one of two possible values taken by a variable in Boolean logic or a binary device. adv. 1. In accord with reality, fact, or truthfulness. 2. Unswervingly; exactly: The archer aimed true. 3. So as to conform to a type, standard, or pattern. tr.v.trued, tru·ing or true·ing, trues To position (something) so as to make it balanced, level, or square: trued up the long planks. n. 1. Truth or reality. Used with the. 2. Proper alignment or adjustment: out of true. "Truth" is a derivitive of the word "true". Notice in the definition of the word "true" terms used to describe it: 1) not false or erroneous

2) reliable; accurate 3) accurately 4) unswerving; exactly The Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society and the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses have a long history of "flip-flopping" on doctrines and proclaiming prophecies that failed to come true. Mistake of fact is being "erroneous" which means it is not true. Being "exact" means just that. Armageddon was proclaimed to arrive in 1914. It did not happen. It's anything but the truth and it certainly is not the "Truth".
  • bikerchic002
    bikerchic002

Yeah what she said.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I did say it first! And are you being mean?

Because calling me "she" means I'm not here or a part of it, doesn't it? Nancy, N.drew, or you would be nice. I'm a little sensitive. Sorry!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Maybe I should go back to the community where there are people that love me.

• stillin
    stillin

it IS the truth...sometimes!

• mind blown
    mind blown

Thus my reasoning. Many lives have been affected (died or df'd or been left by spouses and family) due to the blood doctine. Now after many years, it's been changed. So now what? What about the thousands, upon thousands who have been negatively affected by this? I do not see this as accecptable to God.

What about telling people the 1914 doctrine? Really? Telling millions of people on earth Christ took his place at that date? After all other of their p rophecies have failed. This is not acceptable to God?

What about the many who have been cast out for literally stupid reasons? And to make is so hard to come back? I also don't think this is acceptable to God.

I don't think it's acceptable to God, once they see the three witness rule is working regarding Child Sexual Abuse to continue, instead of reform.

N.drew made a very interesting statement.... "an apostate would want them to fail, a Christian would want them to repent". I had always hoped they would repent and reform, simple tweeking....as they would expect us to do, however, it has not happened.

The WTS is correct when qouting from the bible, saying gods word does not change. Read: 2 Thess 2:1-17/ 1 Timothy 1:1-20 / Ephesians 5:9-12 / 2 Corinth 11: 12-15 / LUKE 11:46

In my personal opinion, I'm not going to sit here and lie to you. I personally feel things are worse. When Jesus said he's coming again, maybe it's going to straighten out the whole bs, where religion has gotten it wrong.....I don't know.......all I know is the WTS has serioulsy fucked up. They are more worried about being sued and their money, instead of doing what's wise and right.

With everything I now know about the WTS, I couldn't go door to door asking thousands of people to change their lives for a lie.......

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Oh please!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit