On JWN .. are you a teacher or student ?

by caliber 46 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'm an observer. If I had some special knowledge, skill or information. I would be a teacher.

I try to learn when ever the teacher appears.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Definately a student here, and even a fan to some degree. There's a few posters on here who's posts I really look forward to reading. Some of whom I actually despised at one point or another too, like NewChapter for instance. I'm falling in love with her, could read her thoughts all day long.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Naming names? Blondie is an A+ teacher imo. How she can finds things like she does amazes me!

• caliber
    caliber

TD stands out to me as a teacher.... his post are clear, concise well thought out with no hint of egotism

or judgement , thus making his arguments easy to accept . His double space posts makes it easy to follow ( something I first borrowed from him )

Thanks to Talesin for her kind thoughts .. it means that much more to receive commendations from a person I already highly respect .

The best teachers most likely not express that about themselves ... for they are true teachers doing it for love of knowledge

and to sincerely aid others !

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Neither. I hang out in the smoking area with the rest of the stoners.

W

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

A student who pipes in every once in a while.

• talesin
    talesin

Caliber ,, wow, what a compliment! Thank you.

FF,,, I wish I could do something to help erase the hurt and bitterness ,,, come down east for a vaca some time,,, we will cure your ills!

xo

tal

• Think About It
    Think About It

Student, comedy relief, occasional rant against the cult, with some occasional personal advise.

Think About It

• Crisis of Conscience
    Crisis of Conscience

Student! I actually enjoy reading and thinking more than posting. There are many great posters here that both spark my interest and my thought process.

But I occasionally pipe in with some thoughts of my own.

CoC

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Student always learning...........

Yet always saying what "I SAW!"

oh and How can I forget..............

"WHAT I FU****G LIVED!!!!!!!!"

Finally Free....... psttttt.... over here LOL puff puff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit