On JWN .. are you a teacher or student ?

by caliber 46 Replies latest jw friends

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I'm the JWN equivalent of the High School drop-out who hangs around the school-yard trying to sell drugs to the kiddies....

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Transhuman................

I got $15?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Wait.. student or teacher? I thought this was a "JW/Creationist Zombie" VS "logic shotgun" site.

"Teaching people" really? On the Internet? I played "hamburger bible helper" when I was a JW. It's much more fun pointing out that "hamburger bible helper" totally sucks. Aweful stuff, really.

- Lime

• N.drew
    N.drew

Helper (AKA, "you need to be more like me!")

That's odd. "Helper" to you means become like me? As in I have some food, you do not, but if I give you some you will be like me? Or money. If I share my money with you you will become like me? That's odd. I never heard such a thing before. Can you please give examples of that Hint? Or if you don't have examples, how about a hint?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Oh, by the way I get a lot of help on JWN. Someone says something and it takes my mind in another direction. It happens all the time. Does that not happen to you HintOfLemon? What? Oh, Lime sorry.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Score +1 for me on the "Trolls of JW.net thread." I hope I win at least 3 "Hee hee heeee!" points for this!

"I'm sorry N.drew... but you just got trolled!"

(Work with me here... it's the biggest new upcomming TV show, and I swear - the check is in the mail!)

Now back to your regular scheduled programming....

- Lime

• N.drew
    N.drew

LOL!!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Ok Wait!!!

Missed you N.Drew Forgot about your trip......

thought you....... left.....

TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait Ndrew Ain't no Troll!!!

or is she?? or He??? or Maybe!!!

SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no just kidding

NDrew Nothin' More kiss kiss

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Awww.... an LOL? By the rules set by the Guild of Trollish Intent, I must now release and catch anew....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1j7lyRnxVE

- Lime

• N.drew
    N.drew

I forget; is Hint a guy? I forget, is Hint a guy?. I forget. Is Hint a guy? Now I forget what I was going to say. I shall call Hint He. He took out the offending post. Which makes it ten times funnier.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit