On JWN .. are you a teacher or student ?

by caliber 46 Replies latest jw friends

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hi Charlie! I've been watching you!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Mostly a student. I frankly don't care enough to teach here. Also, teaching would require preparation. I came here on an impulse after reading a Wikipedia Talk page. I was shocked to learn there was a dissident forum. When I finally saw the forum, I saw about two posts that interested me. Everything else was boring. The posts that drew my attention were dealing with Bethelites during my childhood when I was completly immersed. If I tell regular people about the influence of Knorr or Franz, they would have no idea what I was talking about. Friends sympathesize that I grew up in a strict, boring cult but they have no idea. Once I was here, I just happened to click on some threads. Gradually, I was drawn in.

I've learned so much here in many ways. What intrigues me more than any factual information are the comments and insight members bring.

It is a fine line between sniveling and being polite and gracious. With one glaring exception, I've learned from people who do not agree with me. My mind may not have been changed but I appreciate the challenge.

• N.drew
    N.drew

I agree with you Band on the Run.

Also, I love The Beatles too.

So then please may I not be "one glaring example". Thank you.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    I forget. Is Hint a guy? Now I forget what I was going to say. I shall call Hint He.

Pffft! Everybody knows that gods have penises!

- Lime

PS: (*Jiggle* *jiggle*... Oh yeah.. come on.. that's powerbait right there... The orange kind too. Just try a nibble... It's yummy! :D)

• N.drew
    N.drew
    PS: (*Jiggle* *jiggle*... Oh yeah.. come on.. that's powerbait right there... The orange kind too. Just try a nibble... It's yummy! :D)

Are you having a bad day? I am sorry I prompted a pee n us joke. I'm sorry. Shall we meet on the troll thread?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Are you having a bad day?

Awww, it's all in forum fun. No hard fellings. :/ (Waiiiittt a second. You're not trolling me now....)

- Lime

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Both, I have a teaching credential in the state of California. But I am also a life, long learner!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit