Does the Watchtower magazine carry more weight than the Bible?

by Sour Grapes 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• N.drew
    N.drew
    You also need to realize there is no "one transcript" for Psalm 68:11, there a slight variations within the various ones that have been uncovered,

OK you win that one.

Now please answer why two commands from the same Bible are interpreted two ways? One is for the "little flock" and it is good to obey, the other one is for everyone and very difficult to obey. Why is it understood that way?

• cofty
    cofty

30! That's lame. It was 1000 per year when I pioneered or 60 per month for auxilliary. You guys have no commitment these days.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

how can you not see they way you follow the govening body .. is your cult leader... and you live in isolation ... anyone who is not a witmess is bad association... how many friends do you have outside the kingdom hall...

wake up man you are worshiping a magazine... for God sake ... why do the require you to read every publication ...

TT

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It never gets old...watching jws come and try their darnest to sway the board to the twisted bOrg point of view. They never succeed but it sure is fun to watch.

• N.drew
    N.drew

It's hardly right that Mankelli in drag answers only the questions that make him/her look smart.

• Ding
    Ding

Nananana,

I find it hard to accept that you believe the WT religion is the truth.

If so, why are you disobeying the Governing Body by posting on an apostate website?

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Many cults follow a living human leader, and often their adherents live in groups apart from the rest of society.

You forget that we are X-JW's who seen the religion for the sham that it is, and now call it a cult. We were disgusted with the constant Governing Body worship, which group is the collective human leader of the JW's. There is the continual propaganda to be no part of the world to the point where normal society considers the religion to be a bunch of kooks. In fact JW's call the WTS "The Society", like some secret society or cult. You proved it yourself using WTS literature that it is a cult.

Wake up my friend.....you are in a cult.

Think About It

• nananana
    nananana

'Now please answer why two commands from the same Bible are interpreted two ways? One is for the "little flock" and it is good to obey, the other one is for everyone and very difficult to obey. Why is it understood that way?'

Since you insist that I'm avoiding your questions...what are you specificially referring to?

'30! That's lame. It was 1000 per year when I pioneered or 60 per month for auxilliary. You guys have no commitment these days.'

I was a regular pioneer for 5 years starting in the 12th grade, while working a part-time job, and going to school. I KNOW about commitment.

'ow can you not see they way you follow the govening body .. is your cult leader... and you live in isolation ... anyone who is not a witmess is bad association... how many friends do you have outside the kingdom hall...

wake up man you are worshiping a magazine... for God sake ... why do the require you to read every publication ..'

That's BIBLICAL my friend. The apostle Paul told the Corinthian congregation those INSIDE the congregation, who were anointed Christians that were not serving Jehovah whole-souled, were considered bad association. If that applied to Christians within the organization back then, do you really think it shouldn't apply to people of the world? There is no doubting the influence your friends can have on you. You cannot develop a hatred for what is bad and surround yourself by those who have a nonchalant attitude about doing those things. We are not going to be condemned/shunned IF we do choose to associate with worldly people, however. Which testifies to the fact that we ARE NOT A CULT. I can choose to hang out with WHOEVER I want, where I want, when I want, and how long I want. Do some research on cults and see if they're allowed to do that?

• Ding
    Ding
    I can choose to hang out with WHOEVER I want, where I want, when I want, and how long I want.

Tell the elders and CO you have chosen to hang out with apostates on JWN and that you will continue to do it.

Let us know what happens.

• cofty
    cofty

he/she is delusional if he/she thinks he/she can hang out with whoever he/she wants with impunity.

Test the boundaries nananananananananananananananana and you will see just how imprisoned you are.

You are like an abused wife who thinks her husband only wants to teach her how to be a good wife. Its called Stockholm syndrome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit