If I ride my motorcycle across country this summer, can I camp on your lawn?

by UnConfused 36 Replies latest jw friends

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

How many of you would allow a decent guy and his dog to toss a little tent in your yard?

Here is my pup, Patch, and I riding http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvDxEK6pwRI

I hope to ride from the coast of Maine to California this June. My son is in AZ so I'd be going through there, but other than that my route has not been planned.

• JeffT
    JeffT

If you get to the Seattle area look us up. I don't think the condo association will let you pitch a tent, but we can find a nice campground for you.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

If you end up a little lost, well, 3000 miles lost, and end up in Wales, you and your little doggy are more than welcome to tent up in ours. You will be most welcome, and the delights of a full English breakfast await you........consisting of (in my house at least).......

A proper cup of tea

2 sausages, 3 pieces of crispy bacon, 1 fried egg/scrambled if you prefer, mushrooms, black pudding (optional!), tomatoes, beans, fried bread, a side of lava bread (speciality seaweed..good for your iron!) about 6 rounds of toast, any jam you like (you call it jelly?, the cereal of your choice.......and another cup of tea.

Happy camping! Your bike is awesome by the way.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

That is an amazingly specific breakfast menu, it might just be worth getting lost in Wales for the food!

• Dagney
    Dagney

If I am still in my place, you and Patch can certainly stay with me.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Well you aren't coming down to Florida but I'd have 2.5 acres wooded for you to camp out on. I'd hardly know you were there...but the mosquitos would.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I live north of Cincinnati, you are more than welcome to stop off here!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Send me a PM if you want a place to camp in Mississippi.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Come and pitch your tent at our house - we are in Southern Illinois

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

I live in Vegas. We don't have lawns.....

But I have 2 spare bedrooms!

Welcome, anytime!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit