Our door to door activities were a personal ministry and not recognised as representatives or volunteers of the Watchtower Bible And Tract Society

by smiddy 47 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Ding
    Ding

The organization must be protected from liability for whatever JWs do.

It's like the 1975 fiasco.

That wasn't the fault of the GB.

No, no.

The fault was with individual JWs who "ran ahead of Jehovah."

• designs
    designs

During the Viet Nam War we were to refuse alternate service and go to jail/prison. When I asked for help with my Court case I was forgotten and ignored by the Wt. Society.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Our door to door activities were a personal ministry and not recognised as representatives or volunteers of the Watchtower Bible And Tract Society..." the OP

Ah, HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!!!

Hey, EVERYONE!!!

Whomever is STILL "in", be sure to throw THIS in your elders' faces when they pressure you to "pioneer" this month in the big pre-Memorial push for attendance.....!!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Sizemik: The WTS is an animal farm.

Have you read Animal Farm by Orwell? If not you should.

Although Orwell wrote it about Stalinist Russia, it could just as well be about the WTBTS.

The way the The Seven Commandments of Animalism keep changing is a spot on send up of WT revisionist history concerning their ever changing "New Light" Theology.

00DAD

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

bookmarked

• Ding
    Ding
    Whomever is STILL "in", be sure to throw THIS in your elders' faces when they pressure you to "pioneer" this month in the big pre-Memorial push for attendance.....!!

But Zid, how would they know about it unless they were using the evil internet or visiting apostate websites?

• smiddy
    smiddy

BTTT

• metatron
    metatron

Watchtower lawyers may be afraid of a certain drift in case law as regards religious volunteers in particular. There was a midwest case involving a big liability settlement against a Catholic diocese some years ago in which some volunteer had a car accident.

metatron

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

The lawyers have run the show since about 1990 not the GB and all decisions that appear 'oppressive Orwellian' are explained to the rank and file as: necessary because the society is being bombarded with lawsuits by apostates. (lie)

That's their scapegoat that is what I was told in 1990,The Jehovah's Witnesses organization is classic paranoid evil cult,just like Jim Jones or the Nazi party.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "But Zid, how would they know about it unless they were using the evil internet or visiting apostate websites?..." Ding

Tell them that you were asked by some "worldly" person that you work with/delivers your mail/the milkman....

And then ask them to call Bethel for confirmation and advice....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit