Who went to the meeting today?

by shamus100 43 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus100
    shamus100

I didn't. Had pancakes with tree blood (my favorite!).

Sipping coffee, going to the mountains today. Ah, life is good. I'm also pleased that some jobie nitwit is reading this angrily and praying for jehobers day of vengence so he/she can watch me perish a most horrible death in a fissure. ;P

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Going to the mountains, that sounds like fun! I'm not going to the meeting either. I'm just chilling around the house right now, may mosey over to the artsy, vintage bazaar nearby and buy something. Or I might just go back to bed. Life is good.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Went for walk on Old Winchester Hill, came home and had Sticky Toffee cake.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Shamus 100: You won't get any criticism from me. It's been 8 years since I've been. The longer you say away from the cult teachings the "Light gets brighter and brighter". The poisonous kool aid tends to wear off and your head gets clearer.

Enjoy the mountains. See ya!!!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Sipping my morning coffee eating fine dark chocolate watching a good movie.....In my pjs. Yeah. I reeeeeaaaaaly miss those meetings!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

BTW, Shamus, can I have some of your pancakes? I don't feel like getting up from my warm bed and making breakfast.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

There's a meeting today? The thought of going hardly ever crosses my mind.

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

I woke up with a girl Im not married to and had eggs and sausage for breakfast. Next if the rain clears I'm gonna go watch the race with my real friends. I couldn't even listen in if I wanted cause the bastards changed the KH tie in phone number. Oh well, guess I'll have another beer!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Went and played my favourite sport, and won handsomely, came home to big fry up lunch and beers, going to read the Newspaper this arvo.

Meetings? a dim unpleasant memory.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

going to breakfast

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit