Who went to the meeting today?

by shamus100 43 Replies latest jw friends

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Went out for a walk with mrs P.

We crossed a friendly man who gave us a big smile and bade us good morning.

Poor soul, I thought . Doesn't realize we're all going to die soon.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Toth,

Did you pour maple tree blood all over the light fluffy pancakes drenched in processed whole milk (butter)?

Did you sacrifice a woodland creature to Baal?

• yknot
    yknot

Here now.......

kinda warped blessing too....

oh well between jwn and loaded music i will find easy disraction from wtstudy.....

• stillin
    stillin

I went. I daydreamed. I came home. I am now fully awake.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I received a text asking if I was coming to the meeting today. BAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Zordino
    Zordino

shamus 100 "Had pancakes with tree blood (my favorite!)."

shamus, that was Freaking Hilarious!

• Zordino
    Zordino

I'm only of the only suckers on this thread that actually went today..... Have to keep the wify poo happy ya know.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Are they still holding meetings? Well then, I was "invisibly present". I slept late and had French Toast. Went for a run, studied for classes next week. And here I am.

• Cirkeline
    Cirkeline

I went. 2 months since last time. I show up once in a while to ease my girls. Came one hour late though. They'd changed the meeting-time since new year, ups, did not know that. So that was a short meeting. Very convinient. Did'nt have the study magazine, but the kind lady next to me shared hers with me. It was an article preparing us NOT to drink the wine and eat the bread at memorial!!!! And I got the new study-wt-mags. Oh well, the weather was beautifull here today, so enjoyd the walk to the kh, and back home. Hopefully I can wait another 2 months till next time.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Not me, that's for damn sure. I just love love love the weekends. I've worked late every day this week so this weekend is especially sweet.

My book study in the Congo I was in was Saturday morning. That coupled with Sunday morning meeting was grueling. Not Sunday rotation because we were the only Congo in the hall. No wonder why I almost lost my mind, no breaks, little time for myself. And all the people there also feeling the pressure, and really, felt sorry for some of the brothers sho worked full time, carried family and Congo responsibilities.

One day during a Sunday wt study I snapped and never went back. I was done done done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit